oh yeah

"Damnnn!! It fucking burns!" I yelled at myself as I reached for the sink water.I had just burnt a stupid egg and tried to touch the pan with my bare hands.Oh how much of a fool I can be!
"You okay?".A man voiced behind me.It was George.
He looks at the egg burnt on the floor and had a weird look to me. "Yeah I fucking killed it" I stated with a monotoned voice.George bursts into laughter and he hits the kitchen countlessly as he laugh.I look at him with a grin. "I'm bad at cooking,god pls help me!" I said giggling.

George prepared us both breakfast,even tho he was still sick.But he said he was fine and insisted doing so incase i may make the house a fucking fireplace.I opened up youtube on the tv and played 'Merry Go Round Piano Howls Moving Castle'. As i listened to the piece ,I remembered watching the movie for the first time,it was so exhilarating and so fun.I had a tad bit of crush towards Howl,I mean..he's a gorgeous fictional character that would protect you from danger! I giggle at myself as I reminisce my childhood days.
George walked up to me handing a plate with a sandwich.Looks good.I thank him and took a bite at the dish.Huhm.Tastes good.
"Soooo...".The boy next to me hummed.
"How long have you been friends with Sapn-I mean,Nick"he asked.
"Probably when we were kids"I replied. "He helped me overcome girl bullies at a playground.Since then we hitted it off"
George nods,understanding it.After a while,both us were silent ,just the tv playing the piano piece echoes through the living room.
Then,the tv autoplayed a video of Dream Team dirty jokes on streams.I watched it with a confused look on my face.
I bet george was embarrassed to death.The video played on georges moans and other stuff.It was clearly jokes but it made me uncomfortable since I don't know stuffs about streaming or internet-persona etc.
"Uhh..I think I'm going to shower" I stand up and went to the kitchen,washing my plate that I had just used.After that,I glanced at the boy,he looked normal with pink cheeks on his face.lmfao.

🗿

I was hanging around in Nick's room,scrolling through wattpad,searching for an interesting e-book to read.Sure its unhealthy constantly looking at your phone but I am too lazy to buy books at the bookshop.Besides,some e-books are free!
I didn't notice george walked in and lied down the other side of the bed.I huffed as I picked on a title, 'Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte'. I wasn't really into this century books ,I am more of an old soul,I suppose.

I had read finished chapter three and felt hungry.I screamed as I meet georges eyes beside me.
"Hi"he greeted.
"How long have you been here?!" I asked.
"Ever since chapter 1" he replied.
I stand up and gave him a comfused look.Why didn't he just say something after coming in the room?
"What do you need?"
"Play with me,pleaseee!" George begs me as his hands makes a 🙏🏻 sign.
"Play what?"
"Minecraft"

🗿

Here I am, playing Minecraft on Nick's gaming setup.I've never played it before ,so george was teaching me how do it.I yell "This is boring!" at him. I play games using a controller in my whole life ,so keyboard keys are pretty hard. I died about a million times,slained by a dog. A fuckin dog.
I hit George's minecraft character again and his dog attacks me.I pulled out my stone sword,trying to hit it.It was pretty useless and I died to a dog,again.
George was screaming and laughing like a maniac to my deaths.A psycho at its finest. I stressed out as I fell into a lava.
"You weren't supposed to dig straight down,dummy!!" his laughter echoes throughout the headphones on my ears. "SHUT UP!!".I respawned and chase him,but to my demise,he builded a strange looking portal near a lava pool.He walks in and disappears.I jumped into the portal too,hoping he wouldn't get far away.
"I will kill you,come here!!" I yell.
"oh yeah?" his deep voice voiced in my headphone.I turned to look at him who was sitting on nick's bed,laptop on his thighs.I blushed.
"Y/N"he stated.
I hummed along while clicking the keyboard keys intensely. "Turn around"
I turned around,facing george who suddenly put both of his hands on my armchair.His face close to mine,too close that I can feel his breath on my face.He pulls me out of the chair and push me on the bed.My heart was beating fast enough,I could get a fuckin heart attack.
He hovered above me,with a grin in his face.
"After you kill me.And then what you were going to do about it?" he whispers on my left ear.I tensed up and tried pushing him away.He grabbed both of my hands and put it above my head.I breathe loudly,feeling nervous.
He chuckled and stands up.I stand up too and excused myself out.
What was that?!