fuck off

(warning:triggering situation)

I was wondering by myself in the hotel,looking for the bar.I had just woke up from a nap and the boys left me to go to the bar.You didn't care much but it was definitely a douche move not to invite you to come.
I saw a blueprint of the hotel,leading to the bar.I took a picture of it and headed my way.
Once I heard the cozy jazz music from a fancy gold big door,I pushed it and walked inside.

The room was big,tables and chairs were everywhere.They had a long window that showed how big and beautiful the city was.I look around,searching for the boys.
Once I saw them,I immediately walk towards the bar,ordering myself a drink.I sat on one of the tall chairs and began texting my friend.I didn't bother to hangout with the boys because I know it will all be boyshits things.

"Hello dear"-A man walks up to me and invited himself over to sit beside me.I gave him a confused look and ignored him.He looks really old and just straight up gave me a weird aura.
I texted Elisa to tell her there was an old man talking to me.
"Hmm,ignoring now are we?"-he said.
I sigh and replied "I don't know you,leave me alone"
The bartender puts a lemonade in front if the table,I look at him and smiled.Then he walks away.
"We can know each other"the old man flirted.I could vomit at him right now and then hearing that.
I ignored him once again and he puts his stupid hand on my right thighs.What the fuck?
I stand straight up,feeling mad at him.
"Don't fucking touch me"I said and took my drink and sat far away from him.
I saw a table of two beside the big window and immediately sat there.I can see the old man coming after me and he quickly takes my left arm,forcing me to drag me away.What is wrong with him?
I yell "Get off me!",the people around me looks at the old man weirdly.
"Leave her alone"
"Go back to nursery,old man"
The people helped me scaring the man off.He still wouldn't go.
"Fuck off!" I shouted and kicked him at the stomach.He stumbles downwards and got up immediately feeling embarrassed.
"You whor-"the old man was interrupted by a punch from a man.
George.

I sigh in relief and smirks at the old man.
"Serves you right"-I take my lemonade drink on the table behind me and walk straight forward at to the bar again.
The bartender flashed me a worried look and greeted "hello again,you okay?".
"Yeah" I nod at him and gave him a smile.
Then,I see George sitting next to me and asks "are you alright?"
I roll my eyes at him and replied with

"Yeah"

(i don't want to make the situation too triggering for you readers so yeah im sorry if its not good)