snow

I stare at the window in the train as it passes by buildings and trees.I sigh.After my ex encounter,I didn't feel like going out of the house or talking to anyone.I was grateful for Nick and his friends for being there at that time.I broke up with Eddie because he was treating me like shit.And he cheated.
The train slows down upon arriving at my destination.I got up and walk to the nearest door.I brought the food my mum made it for them,cherry pie.

I walked for about 10 minutes,still having 1 km left to walk.It was morning so it was friggin cold.
As I walked and walked,I noticed a white piece of snow ,going downwards from the sky.I processed what was happening for a moment.ITS SNOWING.
"NO,NO WAY" I jumped up and down,smiling at the sky.
Soon,the ground was covered with snow.I quickly ran to Nick's house as soon as I saw it.They were all standing outside the house,playing with snow.
"NICK! NICK!" I yell. He turns to look at me and yelled "Y/N ITS SNOWING!"
"I KNOW"
I ran at him and hugged him.I could hear him chuckle from my excitement.
Then,I heard George fake cough behind me.I turned myself at him,loosing my grip on Nick. Nick goes far to play with the snow with the others.
"hi"George greeted.
I smile at him and replied with "hi George"
I look at the snow on the ground and crouched down,I made myself a snowball even tho my hands were getting frostbites.I grin at the man in front of me and threw the snowball of him. It hitted off his face. I wheeze loudly and soon some snow was in my mouth. I gave George an eye roll and push his body,both us lying on the snow now.
"YOU DESERVE IT!" He screeches at me.I was on top of him now and made a handful of snow from the ground beside him and threw it at him.
"TAKE THAT" I yelled at him.
He rolls his eyes and we both laughed.I got myself off of him and lied down at his left.We went into silence,a comfortable one as we look at the sky. It's so beautiful.

After a while, Quackity and Tommy was right above my eyes,holding a shovel full of snow. I frown at quackity who was grinning at me and george.
"What are you-" the next thing i know was my mouth and face full of snow ,goddamn its fucking cold!
I immediately shove the snow away from my face and chase down quackity. "you mother-!"

🗿

I close the bathroom door behind me ,feeling cold.My hair and body was wet from showering. I didn't see anyone in Nick's room so I just took a hoodie from a closet. I wear my previous bra and panties again,wearing a gray sweatpant and a black hoodie.

After I changed,I could hear the bedroom door open.It was George. "Um...I want to take a shower".He points at the bathroom and smile awkwardly.
"Yeah..I'll give you some space"

🗿

I was reading a fanfiction book in the app,Wattpad. The book contains sexual intercourse,funny scenes and a heartbreaking ending ,as readers said. I was on chapter 15 ,there was smut in it so I excused myself from the living room couch,heading towards Nick's room.

I was reading while walking into the bedroom,not noticing George was there.
"Oh My GoD! Oh My MhmMhM!" I murmured at myself as I read the hot-intoxicating words the book.Exciting Horny Shit.
I layed down on the bed,until I heard footsteps coming over to me.I look up from my phone and blushed. George wasn't wearing a shirt,so I could see his toned abs and soft pale skin.
"hi"I said shyly.
His eyebrows lifts up and stare at me.Silence.
I smile awkwardly and slowly get up the bed.George still staring at me and he immediately takes both if my hands,push me and pin me down in the bed.I could feel my cheeks burning.He hovers above me and cupped my face.I look at him with wide eyes.Is he going to kiss me?

"Y/N...Y/N..." He groans and speaks with a deep voice.
I look away from him.
"What makes you turn on?" he asks as.I whimper at his question.What kind of question is that??
I shrugged ,still looking away from him.I could feel his hot breath on my neck.He whispers into my ears.
"Praise kink?".
What?
I look at him,confused.What's that?
"What???"
"You don't know what that is?"
"No?"I answer.
He keeps quiet for a bit,pondering about something.
I also kept my silence and nudge,feeling uncomfortable in this situation.

"I'll show you"he said smugly.