5 months

It has been five months since the boys went back to their own countries and home.
All of us were busy with school and work.
Since the boys are all streamers and internet-personalities figures,they didn't have time to visit back Nick's house again.
Tommy's parents said he missed a lot of college homeworks and grounded him for it.I started to watch Nick's and Tubbo's streams from time to time.I have to say,they are all so chaotic together in the minecraft game dream's server.

Speaking about Dream, I rejected his confession the next day after we fucked.I didn't have feelings for him and I don't want to ruin our friendship either.So we just stay as friends.He is also really caring and nice after we fucked.He gave me a rose gold bracelet on the airport before he left.

On the other hand,I still haven't talked with George after the argument.He calls me everyday but I ignored it.
I should really pick up his calls but a part of me said to not let him control me anymore.

Even when I'm pleasuring myself,I still think about him.Especially the night where I wore the maid dress.If he does love me,then why didn't he ask me to be his girlfriend?
A call pops up on my phone,I didn't bother to look who was it and just slides the green phone button to the right.

"hello"I said to the person behind the call.
"hi princess"-george's deep voice echoes in my right ear.

What.

"uh? George?"
"finally you answered me" he said and sighed on the phone.
"listen to me y/n...."
I stay quiet,letting him continue his words.
I shakily breathe,scared of what he had to say.
"im sorry.Im sorry for everything.i fucked up."
"i should have taken the chance asking you to be my girlfriend,im a coward"
Shocked.Utterly confused.That was what I felt.
I inhale deeply and says
"you still can"
He keeps quiet and I can feel him shakes his head over the phone.
"no...i don't deserve to be your boyfriend.dream is more suitable to you"
Really? Why is he such a scaredy-cat?Why cant he just come here and kiss me and tells me he want me to be his girlfriend?Is it so hard?
"can't you see that i'm trying?"I said to him sadly,I can feel tears in my eyes.
"are you just playing around with me george?"
"what-no!"
"then why is it so hard! to just!......"I kept silent after I yelled at him.
I continue,inhaling deeply and says "to be the love of your life? or is there someone else in your heart?"
He stays silent.The sound of the clock clicking by a second echoes in my room.
I can hear the call hang up.

beep.beep.beep.

what a fucking dick he is.