"you look cute while you stutter, don't stress it." i see the smile on his face quickly return. "oh thanks." he's got a pretty smile.

this boy is the literal definition of cute. i don't get how he isn't the weird awkward shy.

mattia pov

"is she new?" alejandro says.

alejandro rosario is my best friend we've been friends since we were in 2nd grade.

"yeah she's new, i tried to flirt with her but i think she already knows who i am." i sigh looking at her. "don't worry, i think she's just using him as a manual school guide. the dudes a nerd and you can tell by those pants he's wearing." my friend josh diaz says.

"kairi's cute, you guys are just douche bags." alejandro's girlfriend, alessya farrugia says. "date him then." alejandro huffs.

"i didn't mean it baby, i just think you all should lay off of him for a little bit. he's done nothing." alessya says.

"she's right, he hasn't done anything. nice shirt by  the way." the new girl says to alessya. "and what would you know? you just moved." josh says.

"trust me josh, i know a lot." her eyes check him out.

did she just check out josh?

"oh yes! you know our names meaning you know every single detail about us!" i excitedly say. "i'm not implying i know everything about you, but you should say hi to your mom for me. she was the sweetest lady when we talked on friday." she winks.

she's hot.

"are you a stalker?" i ask. "i could be if you wanted me to." she chuckles walking away.

"holy shit, she's hot." josh says. we could already tell.

"thanks for stating the obvious, i'm going to my first period." i depart myself from the group and head into room 136.

natalia pov

i walk back into room 136 seeing kairi and then seeing mattia? i guess we had this class together.

kairi waves at me and i walk up to him sitting in the seat next to him. i put down my bookbag and pull out a pencil.

when i look back up i see mattia standing in front of our desk.

"how can we help you?" i ask already feeling kairi's nervousness from here. "i want kairi to move." he sternly says. "kairi's not going anywhere." i say.

"i don't know who you think you are but-." i cut mattia's annoying voice off. "you obviously want to sit next to me. polibio go sit next to that girl, it looks like she wants you." i giggle looking at the brunette girl who's looking at mattia like he's 24 carat gold.

"i don't want her i want you." he says. "too bad i don't want you, i want kairi." i say wrapping an arm around kairi's shoulder. "i've beaten you up, i won't hesitate to do it again." he grinds his teeth.

i see kairi getting up making me want to beat up mattia. i sit kairi down and get up from my seat. i stand in front of mattia and look up at him causing him to smirk.

his arms wrap around my waist and i press my leg against his member making him hard. i could tell he wasn't use to girls taking control of him making me come up with an idea.

i wrap my arms around his neck, at this point i felt the whole classes eyes on us. i lean in, my leg pressing harder and harder against his member.

we're about to kiss when i swerve him and whisper into his ear. i cringe myself out sometimes.

"i said sit somewhere else." i remove my leg from his area and let go of him. he doesn't remove his hands from my waist so i push him off.

"dick." i mumble as he stares at me. "you're ugly anyways, i just knew you were a virgin and i wanted to take your virginity and play you like the rest." he laughs.

"sure you did." i smirk sitting down in my seat. "just because you made me hard doesn't mean shit." he huffs and walks away.

the teacher walks in causing the kids to quiet down.

mattia pov

the teacher walks in causing the kids to quiet down.

he takes role and he finally gets to the new girl, i wanted to know her name.

"natalia marino?" the teacher said.

her? thats why she knows my mom. that means she's also italian but we live in jersey so everyone here is italian.

now that she knows my mom its gonna be easier when we date. i'm surprised i've never seen her before considering our families are so close. we could've been best friends already.

my parents invited their family over for a ball we have. i can get with her then and i could ask her to be my date. i love this already.

this is gonna be a fun junior year.