! 1 ¡

natalia pov

ever since i was a kid my mom has told me a saying that i memorize to this day. the saying goes "keep your legs shut and your head up."

she never told me the meaning about it but when i got to middle school my innocence was gone and i understood it perfectly.

i've always loved my mom until recently.. she cheated on my dad with some guy she met online. she made me furious and angry.

people have been telling me i've been acting odd but thats just because i haven't been letting them step all over me.

my mom caused it, she destroyed my family. she should've taken her own advice and kept her slutty legs closed. slut slut slut. its all i think about when i see a picture of her.

i don't want to be like her at all.

at my old school i got expelled for beating up a girl. she was talking bad about my dad saying how he deserved to get cheated on and some other nonsense.

i'm not gonna give you her name or information just yet.

mattia pov

ever since i was in middle school i've always been horny. i lost my virginity during eight grade summer and i guess doing not so innocent stuff was my forte. it never bothered anyone and if it did i wasn't gonna let them bother me.

i'm not ever letting my mom ever find out that i do this, i love her with everything. if i were to meet the love of my life right now and i had to pick between my mom and the love of my life it would be my mom.

in my mom's eyes i was the innocent and sweet boy who always obeyed her and i was not letting anyone ruin that image of me that she has in her head.

my love my dad hes a great person but he's been acting off recently. my whole family has picked up on it even my little brother gianluca. we always ask him if he's alright but he just acts like he's fine.

he's been coming home later than usual and he's been more distant with mom. i don't think mom would've done something, she's loved him since they were in their twenties.

natalia pov

anyways, its my first day at this new school. i live in jersey and its always kind of gloomy here, it managed to match my mood but of course the day i go to a new school it has to be sunny.

the sun wasn't blinding but it was probably because some 6'1 kid was blocking it.

"hello?" i ask with a bit of attitude in my voice. "hello m'lady." he smirked. "can i help you?" he was gonna make me late so i tried to speed up this weird interaction.

"mattia stop being weird, she's new." some other kid said.

mattia? as in polibio? i hate this kid already.

"shy boy got a voice?" mattia pouted. "he should use his voice more often, i like it." i smiled at the kid.

i guess he's a shy one, like i use to be. he's gonna be fun.

"thank you." he chuckled scratching his head. "your welcome, if you don't mind can you show me where room 136 is?" i ask.

he nods and i follow his lead. mattia doesn't look too happy which makes me smile.

"here is your room." he says. "what is your name?" i ask him. "oh uh its k-kai-iri." he stammers, his cheeks going red.

hes a cute quiet kid.

"stuttering already?" a guy chuckles. i see kairi's smile fade making me mad.

whats with guys at this school and being complete jerks!