I told Yamda how the kid brushed the whole thing off. He couldn't believe it, neither could I if I weren't there. If I weren't that hero who saved him. Everyone would have cried and started sobbing immediately but this kid tried to kill himself twice in a row and then tried to brush me of like it was nothing. I was pretty sure he wanted to jump again as soon as I left the roof.

I already checked the kids pocked and only found his phone, which surprisingly didn't have a passcode. I was currently searching threw his contact list. My husband glanced over at the phone in my hand. We both stared at the contact list, which was nearly non existed if there were not one Contact in it.

Inko Midoriya (Mother)

Once I saw the word mother I clicked the contact and held the phone to my ear. I was immediately put to voice mail. I groaned in response.

Child neglecting?! Possible abusive household?

Mic: What's wrong?

Me: His mother put me immediately to voice mail!

This fact alarmed us both. Red flags popped up in our minds. I tried to call again but his phone died.

Worst timing ever! Why does this keep happening to me?

I saw how the kid began to wake up.

Mic: Hey little listener!

We both watched as the kid woke up and began positioning himself into a sitting position. He looked around himself before his eyes meet my husbands.

Good to see him alive and awake!

Kid: P-Present Mic?

A fan of heroes, I see. But why kill yourself in front of one then?

Mic: That's me!

Kid: Where am I?

Me and Mic looked at each other before I sighed. I went to the kid's side and knelt in front of him, so that we were on eye level.

Me: In the hospital. I brought you here.

Kid: Thank you, sir, but you really didn't have to do that, I am fine, I am not hurt!

I looked at the kid in disbelieve. I turned around facing my husband and mouthed him a 'that's what I was talking about!'. The problem in front of me was that the child looked completely sincere. The kids was pale as a ghost and his ankle wasn't fine to say the least. After I caught him with my scarf I saw that it began bruising and swelling. Fine was the least word I would use to describe his situation right now!

???: Eraserhead?

A nurse came in called me. I then faced the kid.

Me: Come on!

He immediately stood up and began waving his hands in front of me in a way to say it wasn't needed, but I simply grabbed the kids hand and dragged him into the doctors room. As soon as we entered the room, I shoved the kid gently into a chair. Then I went to the wall behind him and leaned on it. Zashi stood beside me.

Doctor: What can I do for you?

Me: The kids ankle is swollen and began bruising.

Doctor: That's easy to fix.

The doctor came to the kids side and simply touched his ankle. His hands emitted a small light and soon the injury was gone.

Doctor: Now that that's taken care of. Do you have any other injuries that you need treated while you're here?

Kid: No-

Lie! But why? Why hid injuries when you can get them treated?

Me: He has injuries on his wrists.

I saw only some bandages covered in blood. It was short but I was sure that the kid was either cutting or got them from a fight. What I didn't realize at the moment was the kids behavior. It completely changed.

Doctor: All right! Let's have a look at that!

However before the doctor could get to the kid once again in order to touch the greenette, he jumped out of the chair and bolted threw the door. I looked at the now open door for a second before giving chase after the boy. Mic was also looking for the boy and took the opposite direction. We split up and searched for the greenette.

The kid was fast and clever. I didn't like to admit it, but he certainly had potential. He managed to avoid me and get out of my sight. I lost him. I couldn't believe I lost him. I never lost anyone before. I went back in front of the doctor's room only to see that Yamda already waiting for me. We found ourselves wondering how a kid could manage to loose two pro-heroes.

Mic: Jesus! That kid was fast! You think it was his quirk?

Me: Possibly.

Mic: You think we will see him again?

Me: I have a feeling we will, I put my card in his pocked while I was giving him his phone back. Hopefully he will call me.

Mic: You think he will?

Me: I hope so.

And with that we both made our way back home.

I hope he doesn't try kill himself again!

I tried to forget the child, but failed in doing so miserably. I couldn't stop thinking about him and his respond to me back on the roof. Not knowing why I had the urge to protect the grean bean, I just knew I had to. I was really hoping he would call!