Taking the Advice

A/N: Izuku POV unless said otherwise!

It was a day like every other day. I woke up, went to the bathroom took my razorblade out and began cutting myself. 42 times split equally on both of my arms. Why 42? Just because it's the answer to everything! 42 different ways I feel useless, 42 different ways they hurt me and no one ever cared to look at me. To stop the pain, to stop the bulling and finally to save me!

Useless!

Deku!

Waste of Space!

You can't do anything right!

Me: *sigh*

I looked down at my wrist. Both were covered completely in blood. Some cuts were deeper than the others. I quickly cleaned them and bandaged them up, before going back to my room to change into my school uniform.

Once I was done, I went to the kitchen and prepared breakfast for my mother. I didn't feel like eating. I was fat and disgusting, I didn't deserve to eat. I did nothing good. At school I failed my test, got ZERO points. I was called multiple times to go to the principle for my behavior. I was simply useless and a bother to everyone.

No food! You don't deserve a reward!

My mother came into the living room and sat there waiting for the food. The food was ready at the right moment; I took the plate and placed it in front of my mother.

Me: Good Morning!

She didn't respond. It wasn't unusual. She always ignored me. I was happy that she still was providing me with a lovely home and food. After she finished her plate she went and placed it into the dishwasher. My mother didn't spare me even one glance the whole time.

I am a waste of space... Even air was better than me!

I went to my room, took my school bag and went to Aldera Junior High. For once in a long while, I arrived early. Normally my friend Kacchan would have cornered me on the way here and beaten me up in order to went his anger out at someone. At this point, I didn't care anymore. I couldn't feel the pain of the burns from his explosion or the bruises I got from him.

Lessons began and I didn't pay them much attention. I would learn for the lessons beforehand in order to not be punished or send to the principal's office for causing something I didn't do. Be it mockery of the teacher or something another student did, they would always send me instead. It was like they enjoyed it.

It doesn't matter anymore, no one cares to bother! It's normal at this point. I deserve it!

I applied to a UA, I was still holding on to my dream. I wanted to be Hero even when I was diagnossed as quirkless. I still wanted to be one!

It was the last lesson for the day and the teacher came in with a stack of paper.

Teacher: I would hand these out but who am I kidding, we don't need them. I already know that you all want to be heroes! I also saw that we have two students applying for UA.

Way to go! She enjoys it, clearly! Why though?! I have never done something to harm her or hurt her.

Katsuki: Ok, who of you damn extra thinks he is fucking better than me!

Teacher: Oh Izuku, you applied to UA too, right?

Katsuki: Right, as if that stupid nerd could even be a hero. Didn't you learn anything, Deku! You are useless! How can you idiot even think that you are fucking better than me, huh?!

Teacher: Now, now, settle down you can discuss this later.

The class was giving me death glares until the end of the lesson. Everyone got out of the classroom leaving me alone.