I swear he was blushing 'no he's probably embarrassed' one voice in my mind told me 'no way naruto never gets embarrassed about that stuff' another argued 'well maybe he did this tim- OH SHUT UP BRAIN' I shouted to myself.

"Heh sorry sasuke let's just get the money and go" he said rubbing the back of his neck with a sheepish grin.

"Ok dobe just don't fall this time" I teased and poked his forehead.

"Oh whatever teme just grab the damn money"

"Whatever you say queen naruto" I laughed as I grabbed my wallet off my desk.

"Hey I told you to stop calling me that!" He said punching me in the arm and glaring at me.

"Well to bad!" I grinned sarcastically as I dragged him out of my room.

"Stupid teme" he murmured as we walked down the stairs

"ITACHI! NARUTO AND I ARE GOING TO THE ARCADE WE'LL SEE YOU LATER!" I called out, grabbing my car keys as I dragged naruto out of the house with me.

"Hey sasuke how're you gonna drive with our hands handcuffed together" he asked pointing to the car keys in my hands.

"Uhhhh.....just lean over?" I suggested. Now it was my turn to not know what to do.

"I am not leaning over in my seat the whole time you drive to the arcade!"

"Well would you rather walk? Because its a pretty long walk as far as I'm concerned"

"Ugh fine" he said and went to walk to the other side of the car only to be tugged back by our arms. "Now how are we gonna get in the car?" he asked turning around to face me.

The only thing that came to mind was him sitting on me while I drove and immediately I tried to come up with somethings else.

For one, I didn't want him to feel uncomfortable and two, I didn't want to like it.

I shook my head vigorously, sighing in defeat when I couldn't think of anything else "I uh...guess you'll have to sit on me while I drive...."

Naruto pov
'I'll what?!' I thought and snapped my body around so my back back was facing him, hiding the blush that was spreading across my face.

"Couldn't I just climb over you into the other seat?"

"Without kicking me in the face? I doubt it"

"Ok fine, let's go" I mumbled still trying to hide my red face while failing to notice his slightly less red face.

If he noticed, he didn't say anything (thank god) he just opened the car door and sat down before I climbed in afterwards and sat on his left leg.

I was uncomfortably pressed against the door and our arms crossed over eachothers awkwardly "should I move to your right leg?"

"Yeah that'd make the drive a lot easier" he nodded.

I squirmed across the seat, sucking my stomach in and slouching my waist underneath the steering wheel while sasuke pressed himself back against the seat, trying his best to give me room.

After finally maneuvering myself so I was seated on his right leg(and a bunch of awkward contact), I was out of breath from sucking in so long and sasuke looked very flustered as did I.

"We should make someone drive us around for the next two days" I sighed, trying not to focus on the throbbing that pounded throughout my ribs.

"I agree, that was way to difficult just to get in the car"

After that he pulled out of his driveway "Can I play music?" I asked finally breaking the awkward silence that had overcome us.

"Yeah go ahead I don't mind"