#13 the arcade~

En başından başla

I sat up on the edge of the bed but kept my right arm behind me so I didn't drag him with me.

"Ok your gonna have to get on my back because I won't be able to carry you otherwise"

"Okkkk" he rolled across the bed to the point where he could wrap his arms and legs around me.

I stood up and had to hold my right hand across my chest and link it with naruto's so once again, I didnt tug at his arm.

I began the walk downstairs and naruto rested his chin on my shoulder "thanks sasuke your the besssttt" he said as I set him down at the table and sat down next to him.

A few minutes later we were greeted with a smirking itachi walking to the table with eggs and bacon.

He set plates down infront of us and naruto's face lit up "Thanks itachi! I love bacon!" He grinned happily though completely ignored the eggs as he devoured his bacon.

"Calm down naruto jeez" I said pulling his plate away from him "theres still a ton more bacon. You're gonna throw up if you eat it all that fast"

"Yeah I see that but I'm hungry! So gimme my plate back" he said leaning in his chair to try and grab the plate.

"Fine here you go" I said putting the plate back infront of him

"Thanks!"

"Hey do you want my eggs? I'm full" he asked, leaning back in his chair with his hand on his stomach.

"Nah I'm full too" I said getting out of my chair and standing up, accidentally jerking naruto's arm with mine.

Naruto stood up a moment after me and he dragged me into the living room with him "sasuke I'm boreddddddd" he complained flopping down onto the couch.

"Yeah well what do you want to do then?"

"I dunno thats the problem!"

I couldn't tell if it was a good thing or a bad thing but just then I got a text from kiba.

Dog breath:
12:05 p.m.
Hey how's naruto? Also do you guys wanna go to the aracde at the mall with me at 12:30?

"Hey naruto kiba wants to know if we wanna go to the arcade in the mall"

"YES OF COURSE! KIBA JUST CURED MY BOREDUM. TELL HIM I SAID HES THE BEST"

12:06 p.m.
Me:
Naruto's doing better, I've been helping him out with his bandages and yeah he's really excited now, he says you're the best. Cya soon.

I turned off my phone only to be dragged upstairs by a very overly exided naruto. "C'mon sasuke we gotta get dressed and go!" Naruto grinned, bouncing in place.

"Ok well how are we supposed to change with the handcuffs? have you thought of that dobe?" I asked and naruto grinned at me nervously.

"Uhh no...I haven't quite thought of that...."

I face palmed and dragged my hand down my face "well then how are we gonna change to go to the arcade"

"Uhhh we could always just go in the clothes were in?" Naruto suggested obviously having no ideas.

"Naruto do you see how big my clothes are on you? People will think your homeless"

"Yeah? Well for all they know I am! Now that wasn't a no so let's go!" He said tugging my arm and dragging me out of my room.

"Hold on I still have to get money!" I dragged him back into my room. I think I pulled on his arm a bit to hard because he stumbled back and hit my chest.