Somewhere along the fall, Carina had let go of Harry's hand. Her and Fred land on their feet, standing next to each other, hands intertwined. Carina glances at their hands, a small smile setting on her face, ignoring Ron's dramatic groans in the background. George gets up first, helping Ginny and then dusting himself off. They look up at the sky as Arthur, Amos and Cedric walk down, grinning at the group.

Cedric walks over to Harry, helping him up with a friendly nod. "Thanks," mumbles the younger boy, offering him a grateful smile. Percy, Charlie and Bill are standing a few feet away from the family, waving them over to the top of the hill. Carina and Fred start walking in their direction, as do George and Ginny. Harry, Ron and Cedric chat amongst each other, following after the group.

Once they finally arrive at the top of the hill, Carina's breath catches in her throat. It's been a while since her last World Cup, and she's never seen it from this point of view. With Lucius, they'd get there hours earlier, appearing directly in the Minister's box. He hated crowds, and honestly, Carina understands why. "Well kids," says Arthur, "Welcome to the Quidditch World Cup!" The amount of people walking by is innumerable, all of them wearing either green and white or red and black, showing their support to their favourite team.

Still holding hands, the pair walks with the rest of the family, looking around the place. Carina lowers her head as Wizards fly around in their brooms playfully. Irish and Bulgarian flags are waved all around, standing tall and proud. "I'm going to paint my face like that lad!" Exclaims Fred, pointing at some man that's walking by with his girlfriend.

"Me too!" Replies George, nodding his head excitedly. The Weasleys look mesmerised by everything that's going on around them, it's pretty obvious that it's their first World Cup. Carina has never seen it from this perspective, so she carries the same expression on her face as the rest of the group.

The energy ebbs and flows around them like never before. "Parting in the waves, I think, old chap!" Amos shakes Arthur's hand, who nods with a charismatic smile.

"Thank you, Amos! I'll see you at the match!" Responds Arthur, patting his friends' shoulder before turning to his son. "Cedric," the man shakes hands with the boy, who smiles and nods courtly.

The Hufflepuff boy waves at Carina, who waves back without thinking about it twice. They make their way to where Carina assumes is where they'll sleep that night. Quidditch matches are known for lasting a day or two, sometimes even more. The longest game on record took a week to end. "Home sweet home," says Arthur, standing in front of a tent. Carina tilts her head with a confused expression.

Arthur enters the tent, followed by his oldest sons, Ginny and George. Fred pulls on Carina's hand and they walk in together, her eyes widening at the sight. She hears Harry let out a breath in surprise at how big the tent is on the inside. It's spacious, to say the least. There's a living room, a kitchen, a dining room and bunks for them and Arthur to sleep in. "I love magic," whispers Harry, looking around the tent.

As Ginny walks towards Carina, Fred lets go of her hand sneakily as to avoid getting caught. "Bunk together?" Asks the younger girl. Carina nods, clearing her throat and making her way to the bunk the girl has chosen for them. Ron is in the middle of the kitchen, already searching for something he can eat while Bill and Charlie sit down on the sofa.

"Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry!" Orders Arthur, rolling his eyes as his son tries to subtly grab a packet of crisps, making his way to Harry.

"- yeah, get out of the kitchen Ron! -" The twins chorus, sitting down at the dining table and resting their feet up on it, hands behind their necks.

"- Feet off the table! -" Arthur tells them pointedly. Carina sets her bag down on the bed next to Ginny's looking at the twins, who have sly smiles on their faces.