"Senza offesa, ma non ti riguarda."
(No offense, but it doesn't concern you.)

"No, ma mi sento semi responsabile."
(No, but I feel semi responsible.)

"Really, why so?"

"I am the one who brought you out of the house, am I not?"

Damn.. if only his brothers were more like him.

"Well actually now that I think on it, you are very much responsible because of the simple fact that you are a Romano."

"Non dimentichiamo che sei anche un Romano."(Let's not forget that you are also a Romano.)

I don't know what upset me more, what he said or the smirk he wore when he said it.

Dario

"C'è una ragione per cui sei qui?"(Is there a reason you're here?)

(Is there a reason you're here?)

"Vorrei dormire qui stanotte."
(I would like to sleep here tonight.)

"For what reason?" I was already irritated with her request but there must be a reason for it.

"I just want my own space-

"In this house?" I chuckled.

"Dario-

"It's not happening. I do not know what got that ridiculous idea in your head-

"Your lunatic brother, that's what! Kiana told me all what he does to her Dario! He is as sick as you. Did you know that he beats her and forces her to sleep with him?"

"What Rafael does with his women is none of my concern."

"None of your concern? She is my bestfriend! Have a fuccin heart Dario!" She always loses her sanity when she gets upset, that might very well be the death of her.

"Se sei intelligente, andrai nella stanza ora." I calmly spoke. I couldn't care any less what happened to her friend at the hands of Rafael but she was not going to forget her place with me over it.
(If you are smart, you will go to the room now)

"I am staying in this room Dario." My stubborn wife really thought she had a choice in the matter.

" My stubborn wife really thought she had a choice in the matter

"Non è il momento di farmi arrabbiare. Ho avuto una giornata piuttosto dura così com'è. Non vuoi farmi incazzare moglie."
(This is no time to make me angry. I've had a pretty rough day as it is. You don't want to piss me off wife.)

"Ti aspetti che mi sottometta a te, Romano?"
(Do you expect me to submit to you,Romano)

"If you know what's good for you, you'll do just that without question." I said through gritted teeth.

"I was watching that." The first words spoken to me since I brought her back in our room hours ago.

"Obviously, or the tv would have been off. I need to speak to you of something important." I said while lighting my cigar.

"What is it now?" She sighed.

"As my wife you are expected to contribute in some way to the empire. In simple terms it means you need to work."

"I thought you wanted me as your little house wife for eternity."

"Lose the attitude, now isn't the time for it. If you wish, you can manage one of the clubs. It's simple enough and I can show you the ropes as soon as tomorrow."

"What's the big rush?"

"This should've been handled sooner."

"Okay and what if I don't want to do that?" She had the nerve to ask.

"You can always deal with the dirtier part of it all but that would require you to learn to get your hands dirty."

"Meaning what exactly?"

"We run a mafia Kiara, it means you need to grow a backbone and learn how to shoot to kill. You need to learn everything there is to about the Romano Mafia, the drugs, the people on our payroll, our associates, enemies and you need to be willing and able to do whatever it takes to get the job done."

"You mean become like you and Rafael, psychotic emotionless killers?"

"It's funny that your time spent with Marcel has you forgetting he too, is a Romano. None of us have clean hands love, do your best to remember that."

"Will I be getting paid for working in the club?"

"Yes, you will be making money." Seems to be the only thing she's concerned with.

"My own money? As in, it won't have your name attached to it at all and I could do what I want with it?" She questioned watching me carefully.

"Yes, but running the club would still require you to learn how it connects with the empire-

"You mean how you clean your money through the club? I am well aware that it's the club true sole purpose, I am no fool Dario."

"Indeed, however you do have me question that fact sometimes. Anyway I have a meeting to attend to now so-

"At this time?"

"To put you out of your misery I guarantee that I will not be gone long."

"Oh please Romano, I would be delighted to have this place all to myself." She waved me off.

"I shall be back soon." I said before exiting the room.

Happy Saturday🥳