"My name is Bill Williams and I am the Mayor of the amazing village of Tuckamore Bay, Newfoundland, Canada. The most beautiful place in the world."

Another huge cheer.

"And this beautiful woman is my loving wife Matty."

Another loud cheer, as Matty waved to everyone and kissed Bill quickly.

Bill waited for the noise to settle.

"This is a very special night for Tuckamore Bay and a historic night, not only for the Bay, but for the province of Newfoundland and even the country of Canada."

While Bill spoke, Chelsea got Matty a stool and a microphone.

"Tuckamore Bay is an amazing community."

As Bill spoke, pictures of the houses and buildings of the Bay appeared on the screens, as well as pics of many of the residents.

"Tuckamore Bay was founded in 1798 by Issac Matthew Dove and the men, women and children of Tuckamore County, England. Though their story was a tragic one, the end result was this amazing village, that we all now reside in."

As Bill spoke, a slideshow showing a quick history appeared on the screens and was sent on the live stream.

Most everyone sat back at their tables, as Bill spoke and the slideshow continued.

"So, it goes to show that even out of tragedy, they can be a silver lining."

Bill sipped on a bottle of water, on a stool near him.

"It was just seven months ago, that I saw Tuckamore Bay for the first time and I have to honestly say that when I stepped out of my truck and gazed down over this little village, I fell in love, not only with the village but soon after, with the people and one person, in particular."

He turned and blew a kiss to Matty.

"Love you," Matty smiled.

"But even in the midst of all this happiness, there was a looming fear of disaster. Tuckamore Bay was one of several communities that were slated for relocation. In essence, that would mean that the Bay would be shut down and all the residents relocated to other cities and towns, in the province. It would have meant the end of an era and sadly, the end of Tuckamore Bay."

Matty stood up and walked to Bill, taking his hand.

"All of us, here in the Bay, though it was the end of a way of life that had survived for over two hundred years, but because of the love, trust and belief, shown by this amazing man," Matty looked at Bill and smirked, "and of course his money, we were able to do what no one believed we could, not even many of the people of the Bay itself."

Bill continued.

"The men, women and children of Tuckamore Bay are the most amazing people you will ever meet. I know they are the most incredible I have ever met and believe me, there is no amount of money that could have saved Tuckamore Bay, if it were not for the trust, loyalty, determination and plain stubbornness of each and every one of the amazing people of Tuckamore Bay."