Bill shook his head.

"Nope. That is why you are staying here with me."

"That was not the plan."

Bill smirked.

"Is now."

He turned back to those in the Pub. After getting their attention, he spoke.

"Okay everyone.

Chelsea informs me that there are a lot of people waiting for us to start this stream. I ask that all spirits be sure that they are not visible."

"Dey cants see us on cameras, Willam," Nanny Dove yelled.

"But dey can 'ears us."

"That is what I am afraid of."

He looked at Matty.

"We are asking all of you spirits to please save your comments until after we stop the stream."

"What stream," one of the spirits yelled.

"Ise don't sees no stream, or lake or pond. Can't even sees da ocean from 'ere."

"Luke Dove," Nanny Dove yelled.

"Youse 'ad little to say when yuse was alive. Now youse found yer tongue?

Zip it."

Laughter filled the pub. It took Bill a moment to get it under control.

"Okay. let's get serious here."

He reached in his pocket and took out a small scarlet colored box. He opened it and showed it to all those gathered. 

Chelsea walked up, with a hand held camera, to get a closer look. The multi TV screens showed the case and the two gold coins inside.

"Now we had planned to present everyone with these, but I have decided that over the next couple days, I will personally deliver them to each and every family in the Bay. I really don't feel comfortable with letting the world know about these coins."

Bill closed the case and returned it to his pocket. He looked at Chelsea.

"We ready?"

Chelsea's husband, Lance, was sitting at a table in front of the stage, where he would control the stationary cameras. Chelsea leaned over the table and entered a few commands on the MacPro laptop and took the handheld camera, next to her.

She looked at Bill.

"You ready. You have almost a quarter million viewers waiting."

"Lets do this."

Chelsea hit enter and all the screens in the Pub came alive with a picture of Bill and Matty.

Bill looked out over the Pub.

"Happy New Year," he yelled.

The Pub erupted in cheers and applause. 

Chelsea panned the Pub to get the reaction.