I greeted her and she nodded her head with smile. Maybe she was in front line in the temple that's why we can't see her.

"You also come temple in Monday to attend the evening pooja?" Anuradha aunty asked to mummy.

"Yes but today I got late because Aditi." Mummy said while glaring at me.

"Kids have exam in their school maybe she was busy studying." Anuradha aunty said while looking at me with smile and I also smiled back with gratitude.

Atleast she understands me.

No wonder why Malhotras are so kind.

"Anyways how are you?"

Mummy and Anuradha aunty started talking to eachother like they lives in a different city instead of neighbor. When I realized their talk is going to be long I took permission from mummy to leave for home.

As I walked outside from the temple my eyes fell on the person who was standing 20 feet away from me, leaning on his bike and busy in his phone.

Dhruv..

I don't know god will granted my silent wish. I see him atleast after more than one month and he is looking dashing in black t-shirt, blue denim jeans and brown shoes.

His all focus was in his mobile phone, unaware of the soundings that someone was looking at him and adoring him from afar. He is unaware of the fact that someone was crying at nights and her day was all gloomy if she doesn't get her glimpse. He doesn't know how someone was dying to see him from past month.

Suddenly he raised up his head from his phone. His black deep eyes met with mine and my heart started beating faster.

Why it always happens with me? Whenever I see him, why my heart started beating insanely?

He gave me his mesmerizing smile and I also returned the gesture by smiling. Before I realized, I started walking towards him. He straightened up when he saw me walking towards him.

"Hey..." He greeted me first.

"Hii.." I can't help with my racing heartbeats and blushing cheeks when I heard his voice after so long.

"How was your exams going?" He asked me while putting back his mobile phone in his jeans right pocket.

"They were good. But I am worried for my chemistry exam." I said.

"Don't worry. I know you will do great in chemistry also. If you don't understand anything, just come to me I'll help you in study." He said while looking at me and I was looking at him with admiration.

No one said these words to me. Raghav and I, we both are in same platform in chemistry so he knows my pain but Dhruv's words do the magic in me. I don't why but every word coming out from him, motivated me. Maybe it was just a normal gesture for him but for me, his every word means a lot.

Maybe he rarely speak and he is the topper of our class or maybe his words effect me more because I am in love with him.

"Didi prashad.." I came out from my thoughts when around seven year old boy asked me for prashad.

He was a cuet chubby boy, wearing a white t-shirt with his denim shorts. Dhruv and I both smiled looking at him and I gave him a besan ladoo. After taking prashad from me he run from there when his mother called him. I looked at Dhruv and he was looking at the kid who just run from here. He has the smile on his face like he was reminiscing his childhood. I always wonder how Dhruv look like when he was a baby. How he lookes in his half pant and t-shirt. I know he was the most shy kid among his siblings.