#11 how can i help you~

Start from the beginning

"I kinda maybe think that there's a tinyyyy chance that my rib or ribs are broken"

"They're what?!"

"I just told you not to over react and now your freaking out! It'll heal eventually so don't worry about it!" he told me poking my forehead for every word he spoke.

"How can you tell me not to worry about it when your laying here with a broken rib! Naruto at least let me check that!" I pleaded.

Naruto pov
I sighed and sat up "fine" I lifted his shirt off and over my head to reveal my tan skin littered with bruises and scars.

A part of me wondered why I was showing him so easily. Anyone else wouldn't even know that these bruises existed but now I was actually revealing them.

I guess as my best friend I trusted him enough to know.

I kept my gaze focused on the bed 'well if he didn't think of me as disgusting before this should do it' I thought feeling ashamed.

He gasped and stared at me in disbelief "you...what happened to you? Oh Naruto I'm so sorry" he whispered in shock.

"wait what? But this- this is just....repulsive"

"Naruto there isn't anything "repulsive" about you. You can keep insisting all you want but my mind won't change" he said and smiled at me with gentle eyes.

I was about to talk but he spoke up again "do your parents know?"

'Right he doesn't know about my mom'

"No my dad doesn't know" I lied.

"Well what about your mom?"

I didn't want to answer that. He would just feel worse and I don't need that right now, neither does he 'but he deserves to know' a little voice in the back of my head my Insisted.

He looked at me with concern and my only response was "she might..." which caused him even more confusion.

"What do you mean she might?"

"Well...uhm...about my mom..." I hesitated trying to think of how to say it.

"Yeah? What about her?"

"She um...died a few years back" I hugged my knees to my chest, now feeling exposed.

Sasuke looked shocked but his initial shock was soon overtaken by sadness. His family and mine were very close so I understand how it would affect him too.

"Wait what? How long ago?" He looked overwhelmed at all the new information being dumped on him at once. I felt bad for him.

"I was seven so it was a year after you moved"

*flashback*
It started like any other Saturday at the Uzumaki household.

That morning little 7 year old me was sitting in the living room playing with my new remote control car. I saw my mom walking downstairs and I smiled happily.

I got up and ran over to her hugging her leg "morning mommy!" I said exidedly and she smiled down fondly at me.

"Well good morning naruto" she said picking me up and ruffling my hair with a smile. I giggled and hugged her tightly.

"Can I help you do your hair today mommy?" I asked excitedly as she carried me to the kitchen.

Just then Minato walked out of the kitchen chuckling and looked at the both of us with happiness in his eyes as he greeted my mother.

My mom set me down and I ran aroun the kitchen waiting for breakfast. "Of course you can sweety, are braids alright or are those still a struggle?" She asked, laughing as I sprinted around the house.