Chapter 4: Explanation and Information

Previously

Ikana: "Hey Mom some guy says he's looking for you."

Inko: "Okay then let him in."

Ikana: "Are you sure Mom?"

Inko: "Yes I'm sure."

I was expecting Ikana's Teacher or Principle but I wasn't expecting HIM.

Izuku: "Hello Inko Midoriya how have you been?"

Best Mom Inko is skinny by the way. To me it doesn't matter (looks at the readers who only judge women by their bodies.)
________________________________________________________________________

Inko: "It can't be. How are you alive?"

Chifuyu&Madoka: "Hey Inko who was at the d..."

As they see him they get in a fighting stance.

Izuku: "It's nice to see you Chifuyu you too Madoka.

Chifuyu: "Who are you?"

Madoka: "Why are you here?"

Chifuyu&Madoka: "How do you know our names?" {Sorry but I wasn't passing up the opportunity.}

Izuku: "I suppose you're due an explanation to this."

After explaining what happened and explaining his powers, abilities, and transformations. {Trust me it's for the best.}

Chifuyu: "So when you died you were trained by these things to come back and protect us?"

Izuku: "That's about it."

Madoka: "I'm not buying it."

Ikana: "Me neither."

Izuku: "Perhaps I should let you see them."

Inko: "Who's them?"

Just then all but two of them appear. (Crota, Oryx, Black, and Psio are human size. Shukaku, Matatabi, Isobu, Son Goku, Kokou, Saiken, Chomei, and Gyuki are in their chibi forms. Kurama is in her human form.)

Izuku: "This is them."

Inko: "So they're the reason you came back?"

Izuku: "They're the reason I'm still alive. Your the reason I came back."

Inko: "What?"

Izuku: "Yes. You are the reason I came back. When I saw your face I saw a grief stricken woman. Ever since your husband died protecting you and your daughter you promised yourself to save someone's life but in your heart you knew that would be impossible but you still tried to save mine but when you were told that I was going to lose my life you gave up on hope."

Inko: "How did you know my husband died protecting Me and Ikana?"

As she asks this Hisashi appears behind Izuku.

Hisashi: "I told him. Been a while hasn't it my love?"

Inko: "Hisashi is that really you?"

Hisashi: "Yes but I'm still dead."

Ikana: "If you're dead than how are you here?"

Hisashi turns and looks at Izuku.

Hisashi: "Him. He's the reason I'm here. I'm sorry for leaving you to raise Ikana alone Inko but Izuku..." he cuts him off and says.

Izuku: "Hisashi asked me to look after you and be there for you. Your husband gave me life to make yours better Inko. But I need to ask your daughter something." He says as he walks over to Ikana.

True power comes from painOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara