Chapter 5: The Exile Returns

Previously.

Chifuyu: "Did she know I gave you the number?"

Izuku: "I think she did but didn't say anything until now."

Madoka: "What now Izuku?"

Izuku: "Now.....the hunt is on."

{Before we get into the story I will be taking an idea given to me by nightcore4lyfe but I will bend it a little to where Izuku will kill some and torture the rest alright with that out of the way onto the story.}
________________________________________________________________________

A few weeks have passed since Izuku had returned and he has already made his presence known to the world let's see what he's done so far shall we.

It's been a week since Emi and Shouya had seen that boy with a quirk. They had reported their findings to Principle Nezumi and she dispatched multiple Pro Heroes to bring him in for questioning but then a new villain had emerged while all this was happening.

Eraserhead POV.

Eraserhead: "Just when I thought the job couldn't get any worse than it already is now there's a new villain on the loose."

Midnight: "I know and I was so looking forward to catching up on the Attack on Titan manga."

Present Mic: "We both know you read it just so you can look at that hobo Eren and fantasize about you and him going at it until you can't walk Midnight."

Midnight: "That's hot hobo Eren to you Present Mic."

Eraserhead: "Will both of you shut up we're here."

As they walk up to the house someone walks up to them.

???: "I'm surprised that your even here Eraser."

Eraserhead: "I had no choice but to come here Naoko."

Naoko: "Of course you were forced to but I should warn you about the inside of the house it's far beyond what we were even expecting."

Eraserhead: "I think we can handle it Naoko."

When they enter the house they are met with a horribly terrifying sight.

Midnight: "Oh Kami this is brutality at it's finest."

(This is what they see)