Y/N:"On the other note, I maybe know someone that could help us with the number of people we have."

Jungkook put his shirt back on when Jin was done with cleaning his wound too and stood up.

Jungkook:"Well, then. Let's go find him."

The rest stood up too and looked at me as if giving me the sign to lead the way.

Y/N:"We actually don't need to go find him. He'll come to us on his own."

Taehyung:"He will?"

I nodded and turned to the woods. I hope you'll really hear me. I took a deep breath and shouted as loud as I could.

Y/N:"TAEYONG!"

Jimin was immediately alarted by this name.

Jimin:"You know that vampire?!"

I turned to him with a confused look on my face.

Y/N:"Yeah, I met him when I was in prison. Why?"

Jimin:"He killed so much of our people! He's a bad influence and a bad person."

Taeyong:"Now, now, your majesty. I didn't know  you hated vampires so much."

We all turned towards the source of a voice and were met with Taeyong casually leaning on one of the trees around us. Jimin glared at him while the vampire chuckled at his expression. I sighed. These two won't get along.

Y/N:"Hey, Taeyong."

Taeyong pushed himself away from the tree and walked to me with a smile.

Taeyong:"Y/N, long time no see. You really got yourself in some deep sh*t , didn't you? Your issues now got even bigger than before with your Daddy bannig you from The City of Werewolves."

I winced at his choice of words but answered him anyway.

Y/N:"Yeah, I did. How do you know?"

The blue-haired vampire laughed while throwing his head back.

Taeyong:"Are you kidding me? Of course I know. Every magical being on this land knows."

He stopped laughing when he saw how uncomfortable I was with the topic and the news everyone knows I wasn't able to defeat my father. He cleared his throat and put his arm on my shoulder.

Taeyong:"So Doll, what do you need?"

I wanted to answer him but was cut of by a sudden force behind my back, pulling me away from Taeyong and making me bump in the familiar hard chest. I slightly turned my head to the side to see Jimin still glaring at the blood-sucker. Taeyong chuckled and lifted his hand in a sign of defeat.

Taeyong:"Easy there, big boy. I'm not gonna take her away from you."

Jimin huffed and hugged my waist tighter while putting his chin on my shoulder. I rolled my eyes at his jealous behaviour. But I liked the thought of him not wanting to lose me.

Y/N:"Sorry because of him. Anyways, do you perhaps know where we could find ten to fifteen people... or creatures that are willing to fight demons that can fly?"

Taeyong:"Wow, dramatic. I love it. But, yeah. Luck is on your side today."

He stepped away from us and expanded his arms.

Taeyong:"Before you stands the leader of the vampire mafia NCT. With not only ten to fifteen members but twenty-three in total with me. Who are willing to fight in any kind of situation."