Chp.52 End of Yuya Fungami/Highway Star

Start from the beginning

Josie: Shit! Now what! We don't know which way to go!

(YN): Okay! Here's what we're gonna do! You go the left side and I go to the right side got it!

Josie: O-Okay!

(YN): And hey!

Suddenly he then grabs on Josie's hand, making her blush...

(YN): Be careful.

Josie: *blush and smiles a little* I-I will. You too as well.

And so, the two separated as Josie went the one way and (YN) the other...Josie was running down for seconds as she then found the room, 525.

Josie: Found it! Now I just gotta get in and I'll kick his ass-

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Highway Star's footprints appeared out of nowhere as four of them stuck their prints towards Josie's body, sucking up her nutrients as she started to lose strength and become weak, she collapses to the floor as she can barely move...

Josie: Sh-Shit! I-I-I can't ...move-

Suddenly, Cinder luckily appeared, soon (YN) saved Josie as Cinder punches the footprints off from Josie as more started coming from the vents, Cinder started throwing rapid punches towards them...

(YN): Josie! I don't know how long I can keep, but get in there and defeat the user now! Don't worry about me, I'll be fine just go!

Josie: O-Okay!

Josie can barely get up, knowing that she got her nutrients sucked, she then grabs on the doorknob as she opens the door, but suddenly collapses...as she enters the room, she notices three girls in with the user, Yuya Fungami, the user of Highway...

Josie: F-Found...y-you!...and...and now...I-I'm gonna kick your ass.!!

Akemi: Hey, who the hell are you?!

Yoshie: This is Yu's house!

Reika: Dont mistake it for your own, you dumb bitch!

Yuya: Hey now, forget about her. It's okay. Besides, since I got nutrients from that first guy at the tunnel, so you're the second one I've been chasing Eh? Hmm. I expect someone else with you, but I guess the other one is having trouble as well. But I'm surprised you made it. I'm shocked as well.

Reika: Hey Yu, you know her?

Yuya: ...Nah. I don't. And I don't give a shit.

Josie: Y-You...

Josie suddenly didn't move at all now that her eye were shut down and didn't bother waking up..

Yuya Mind: Hehe. Good. Now that Highway Star got some of her nutrients, I'm starting to recover fully.

Yoshie: Hey! Who told you to sleep, you lazy bitch!

Reika: Yeah, get out of here!

Yuya: Ladies, Ladies, forget about her. For now, I need some attention. As you can see, I still can't move and I need to take a piss, but my bladder is full. I need one of you to help me out.

Reika: Ooh! I'll help!

Yoshie: Hey now! We promised we'll take turns!

Akemi: What? No it's my turn!

Yuya: Now now ladies, don't fight now. Cause I need someone else to help me and bring my urine bottle and something to eat.

Yoshie: Oh! I'll go get the urine bottle for you!