chapter forty-four.

| nyah |

My legs clamped together as my eyes rolled back. "Shit, Mason," I moaned as his lips kissed my neck. "Not yet," He grunted as he pushed his fingers inside of me and my hands latched onto his as he pushed them in and out.

My mouth hung open as I felt my orgasm crashing over me and as my legs shook, he sealed my lips with a kiss.

He moved away from me and chuckled as I continued shaking. My entire body was weak as I rode out my orgasm and I heard Mason's laugh.

"We spent the entire day having sex. You don't get to laugh at me for giving in now," I pointed out as I attempted to get up but failed miserably. "No, you just can't handle me." He commented and my mouth hung open.

He did not just say-

"I'm not teasing, I just think it's cute," He added as he came back on the bed, with his boxers on and I rolled my eyes.

"I gotta start packing my stuff together," He muttered as he kissed my forehead and I held him down. "You're not leaving until I can stand again," I hissed and he laughed.

"Is it a bad time to say that I'm gonna miss this when I leave?" He mumbled and I nodded slightly. "You know you can't stay here. Hell, I can't even stay here anymore," I muttered and he gave me a confused look.

"Pretty much everyone is out to get me, and I don't know who I can trust," I sighed.

"So let's run away together,"

I snorted as I looked up at Mason but he was being serious. "You sound like those lovesick guys thinking it's 'them against the world' or whatever," I teased. "What if I am one of those lovesick guys?" Mason asked and I frowned.

"Nyah, I love being with you. We have so much fun together and I wanna be able to be with you in public, around others," He said and I didn't say anything.

"I love your smile, your attitude. I love making love to you-" He said as his hands traveled down my thighs and I let them travel in between my legs, without thought.

"Don't say make love. We're having sex," I mumbled as I sighed underneath his touch. His hands caressed each part of my body and I never felt so safe.

With River I feel protected from evil. From bad people that are willing to do anything to harm me.

With Mason, I feel protected from life. The ups and the downs. My home is like a sanctuary in the middle of a field, far away, where no one can find us.

I don't know which kind of protection I need more.

"I love you Nyah. When we have sex, I'm making love to you,"

𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚 ° ˚ ₒ ∞ 𐐒𐐚

| camila |

"Just confront her about it," I mumbled as he continued trailing kisses down my chest.

"Stop talking," He grunted as he looked up at me. His eyes were dark with desire as they raked over my body.

I don't think I've ever wanted this so bad.

I've dreamt about this.

But the least I could do is push him to talk to her, after all, I did seduce him into having sex with me after lying about Nyah and Mason.