🤍 Chapter 43 🤍

Start from the beginning

"His heart?!" Izuku exclaimed.

"You guys were talking earlier about how you don't know what's gonna be on the practical exam for the finals, right?" Itsuka asked. "Looks like it'll be combat against robots like in the entrance exam,"

"What? Really?!" Izuku asked. "How do you know?"

"An upperclassman friend of mine told me," Itsuka replied. "It's kind of cheating, though,"

"No, it's not cheating," Izuku said before going off muttering, "That's right, I'm sure gathering information ahead of time is also part of the test. I see, I should've asked some upperclassmen... why didn't I realise?"

"Are you an idiot, Kendo?" Neito said, and Kimitsuki noticed that he had come back around. "We had an information advantage! This was our chance to get ahead of the detestable Class A!"

"They're not detestable!" Itsuka shouted, knocking him out again and dragging him away with his tray back to their table for lunch.

"She's like the big sister of Class B, huh?" Izuku trailed off. "She's like Tsuki-Chan... just a bit... bolder and out-spoken, huh?" Kimitsuki blushed.

"Izu-Chan, I'm the youngest in our class," Kimitsuki whispered before looking around. "Let's finish with our lunch, and we should share Kendo-San's information to others, too. Only then it would be fair for all of us, you know? The Practical Exam,"

They all had their lunch and returned to the class but Kimitsuki waited until the day was coming to an end, as she didn't want a ruckus, before she informed them of what they had just found from Itsuka regarding the practical exam. And just as Kimitsuki had expected from her friends, this information quickly cheered them up, especially Mina and Denki.

"All right!"

Kimitsuki smiled as Mina and Denki cheered around the class – after all, aside from the two recommended students, they had faced the robots in their entrance exam, and even their two classmates who hadn't now knew how to deal with them due to the Sports Festival.

"Oh, it'll be easy if it's robots!" Denki exclaimed, looking more relieved than ever.

"Yeah, yeah!" Mina agreed.

"You guys look like you'd have a hard time controlling your Quirks against people," Mezo said as he turned to look at Mina's Acidity and Denki's Electricity.

"Yeah!" Denki replied. "But I can just let loose with robots, so it'll be a cinch!"

"And it'll be a cinch for me to melt them!" Mina said, and Kimitsuki smiled, remembering very well that Mina had done really well on the exam, too.

"Now you just need Yaoyorozu to help you study, and you'll be set for the finals!" Hanta added, walking over to them and leaning against the desk next to Kimitsuki.

"We'll definitely be able to go to training camp now!" cheered Denki and Mina.

"You'll still be helping out, right, Kuroyanagi-Chan?" Hanta asked, looking over at the white-haired girl standing nearby. "Even though we're just having robots for practical?"

"I think I must still help," Kimitsuki replied. "After all, it would be easy on Yaoyorozu-Chan if she had someone else to help her teach all the students..."

"I knew it!" Hanta said, grinning. "You're too nice to let us on our own, Kuroyanagi-Chan," Kimitsuki chuckled behind her hand.

"It's nothing like that, Sero-Kun," Kimitsuki replied, pink on her cheeks. "I really do enjoy studying, and I love helping others out with their studies, too so it's no problem for me,"