"Baby girl as long as you are okay" Eric replied.

They hugged and scold me at the same time. I appreciate that they did not ask what happened outside.

With all these happening I forgot that Gideon was with me.

I saw him standing beside the door. With a faraway look. I went towards him and he instantly notice me.

"Wait for me here love okay? I'll be here at exactly 5pm." I nodded.

Before he go he kissed my forehead.

"Aww..shucks! If my man looks like our boss I'll gorilla glue my ass to him so we will not be apart ever!" Eric said.

"If you didn't notice Eric your boyfriend for almost 4 years is beside you how dare you say that BUT! I agree! I'll allow you to cheat on me but if it is only with our boss no one else! Our CEO can turn a straight man gay. Just saying."

"Uh hello? The girlfriend of the said boss is in front of you have some respect but hey I can't blame you. I sometimes wonder what did he see in me to pursue this relationship. I look like a goat beside him. Anyways let's go back to work so I can decrease my back logs last week."

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

JAMES POV

I am sitting in one of my warehouse glaring at this two people that was detained by my guards.

I did not expect at 2 fucking in the afternoon I am not in the office instead I am here facing the people who let my angel cry.

"Wh-why are we here? Who are you?" Ask the male who has the same eyes as my angel. He keeps on looking around. Agitated. The woman is the same.

"You tell me. Why are you outside the Rosen-Hower building?"
I ignore his other question.

"We just want to see our daughter who is working there."
The female who resembles my angel's face replied. Well if Ella is a crystal meth addict.

"Who is your daughter? And why do you want to see her?"

"We heard that she is well off now and we want her to give the money that she owe us." When I heard what her suppose father told me my blood starts to boil.

Relax they don't know who you are.
Deep breath.

"This daughter of yours owes you money?" I clarified.

"Yes. She is very ungrateful we fed and put clothes on her back and this is what she is doing. Ignoring her parents. Thinking she is high and mighty "

"If you would tell us her name we will ask her to confirm your story."

"Her name is Ella Rose Hernandez. You don't need to ask her anything. We are not lying. I heard that she is whoring herself inside that company thats why she was accepted. If I were the owner I will sack her ass." Her sperm donor added.

What the fuck?! Ella whoring around? Her parents is a piece of work. They are full of shit. They are willing to bring down their own daughter just for money. I can't hold my rage anymore. Instead of bashing my fist to her parents smug face I walk out of the room.

My guard in charge of this warehouse approach me.

"Release them. I want their file on this two by 6pm. Everything. Tail them. Don't let them get out of your sight. Bug their house, phone everything even their fucking pet if you have too. "

"Yes sir."

I went out of the warehouse and went back to the office.

I can't believe that those 2 created Ella. She must be adopted. I thank God that she did not turn out like them.

I must keep them away from Ella. I KNOW that they will not stop tormenting her until they get what they want. It is a good thing that they don't know who am I and for fuck sake! They did not even questioned on why some random dude detain them for all I know they thought it is a normal procedure in my company.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ELLA'S POV

At exactly 5pm Gideon is in the printing room. I waved goodbye to my friends and told them that I'll see them tomorrow.

We arrive at our house and I greeted Albert and the other staffs while going to our room.
After I change my clothes I lie on the bed contemplating on what should I do.

This day is emotionally exhausting.
Who would have ever thought after 20 years my birth parents will show up in my work place.

I am not dumb. I know that they are up to no good.

I feel ashamed that I am bringing this horrible people to Gideon's doorstep. I only bring problems to him.

I even promise myself that I will bring happiness to Gideon's life but it is the opposite.

"Penny for your thoughts love?"

"My thought is much more expensive than a penny Gideon."

Then something was thrown on my tummy. I look at it and it is the wallet of Gideon.

Curiously I opened it and there are wads of benjamin inside. Sheezus! I can buy 1000pcs of chicken mcnuggies with this kind of money!

"Is that enough love?" He ask.

"If I said no what will you do?"
I saw him going out of the room. He went back holding a 10 black leather case. He hold it out for me to take it

I accepted it and open one. It is a pad of papers with bank name at the top. I open each case and it is different banks. I don't even recognize the other names.

"What will I do with this notepads Gideon?"

He sat on the bed and says. "It is a cheque book love you can write whatever amount you want and present it to the bank and they will give it to you."

Cheque books? That is the first time I heard about it. Any amount I want? That's insane!

I give his wallet and cheque books back.

"I am just joking you know." I sat down  and face him.

I hold both of his hands and look at him in the eyes brown to greyish blue.

"Is it worth it Gideon?" I ask.

It seems he gets what I am saying.

"Yes every second love. I accept you wholeheartedly love from your frizzy hair-"

"It is oily not frizzy." I scowl at him.

"From your oily hair upto your little toes."

"What did I do to deserve you Gideon."

"No love. What did I DO to deserve you. Its the other way around."

He boops my nose. That's a new one.

"You are so silly!"

"Am I love? Am I?" Then he started tickling me to death.

Hey God if you are listening please don't take Gideon away from me? I sound so selfish asking you that but can you let it slide just this one time? I promise I will not eat meat in this lent season and add donation on the church's donation box. Amen

P.S God I realize that I love him.

P.S.S. Don't tell him! And you too Judas I know you don't be a snitch!

AMEN!