Ace x and x Harlequin

Start from the beginning

"THEIR DAD LOOKED LIKE GING I HAD TO SAY IT!"

While they were still arguing I took the twins to the car and put them in their car seats. They looked at each other and tried to hold hands.

"Aw you guys are so cu-" I stopped after hearing Harlequin cry because she was trying to reach for Ace's blanket. Ace was holding the corner of the blanket in the air.

"Don't cry, you have your own blanket!" I put the blanket up to her face and she starts crying out loud again. Hisoka walks up to me and looks at Harlequin.

"Let me hold her, darling." Hisoka offers while taking her off of the car seat and holding her. Her crying slowly stopped and she nuzzled her face into Hisoka chest while wiping her tears.

I looked at her and she looked at me then turned her head. I went to the to the other side to look at her and she was frowning. "You wanna go with the circus bitch just because you look like him?" I stared at her and she started whimpering again.

"Don't cry..." Hisoka holds her close to him and she calms down. "Tch, she's a daddy's girl."

Hisoka put her back in the car seat and I got in the passenger seat. Hisoka started up the car and we started making our way to Spider's. The restaurant had been busy the last couple months because they been using the twins to promote their business.

I was carrying Ace while Hisoka was carrying Harlequin and we walked into the restaurant. "Welcome to Spide- The twins!" Alluka exclaimed while running up to us and looking at them.

She took both of them and they started touching her face while she was giggling. "Chrollo, look you hold one!" Alluka passed Ace to Chrollo and he just held him by the arms.

"How am I suppose to hold a child?" He asked while trying to find a way. Ace stayed there looking tired while Chrollo tried to talk to him.

"You're not holding him right! Here give him to me." Hisoka took Ace from Chrollo and started cradling him again. He kept poking Ace's cheek while Ace just kept on scrunching his noise and trying to hit Hisoka's finger.

"Stop poking them, they're not toys!" I raise my voice at Hisoka while taking Ace away. Ace snuggles his head into my chest and starts biting my bra.

"Oi! Stop it you idiot!" I try removing Ace's head from my bra but he keeps biting down on it while grabbing it. Ace looks up at me and tries to pull himself closer.

"Maybe he's hungry? I wouldn't mind to watch~" Hisoka smiles while getting closer to Ace and getting a view.

"Fuck off." I pull out Ace's blanket and put it over my shoulder and him so I could feed him. I let him do his thing while I walk to the back of the restaurant into the employee's lounge.

"Y/N!" Shalnark and Feitan call out. I turn around and saw both of them walking up to me. "Aw, you're feeding one of the twins? Can I see?!" Shalnark tries to lift up the blanket but I smacked his hand.

"No damnit. Shouldn't you be working right now?" I ask both of them and Shalnark chuckled while looking away.

"Shalnark told somebody that they were hot and they threw their coffee at him. Shalnark didn't stop though he said 'You're as hot as that coffee you threw at me.'" Feitan explained while drinking some tea.

"B-but you're still going to be the hottest person I ever saw, Y/N! You're basically a milf now!" Shalnark exclaims while smiling at me.

"He's right." Feitan added on while shrugging. I chuckled a bit and heard Harlequin start to cry her eyes out. I ran over to her and saw Alluka trying to take pictures of her.

"Stay still please! Chrollo hold her!" Alluka demanded and Chrollo shook her head violently while trying to help some people.

Hisoka went up to her and put her in his lap. "Here, take the picture now." He let Alluka know and she smiled.

Harlequin and Hisoka smiled while taking photos. Ace finished eating and I took the blanket off and went to go sit next to them.

Hisoka kept looking at me and I gave him a puzzled look. "What is it? Do I have something on my face?" I ask while touching my face.

"No, nothing. You just look so beautiful... I love you, Y/N." Hisoka leans in towards me and kissed me softly.

The flash went off again half way through our kiss and I looked at Hisoka. "Yeah, I love you too..." I smiled at him while feeling Ace lean over to Harlequin.

They were holding hands and smiling at eachother. A little blush appeared on their cheeks as they started giggling.

Hisoka gave me a kiss on my forehead and pulled me closer to him. "You're the love of my life, darling~..."

And with that... that concludes Love or Lust! Yes I will be doing bonus chapters of maybe after their wedding and Ace and Harlequin when they grew up. When I first started this book I didn't think I would get this much support and I really appreciate it really like it's fucking amazing!

If you have any questions please drop them below! Also I'm doing an Izuku Midoriya x Reader that's still ongoing I think I might've told you guys before but yeah!

Thank you for all the support and I really enjoyed writing this story for you guys <3

- meli - chan <3