Chapter 13. 2 Months Later

Boscha's POV

A lot has happened over the past two months. Luz and Amity were finally together after we got off the Scarris wheel. The entire group congratulated them for their new and first relationship. A month after their relationship, Luz was able to go back home for a week until she came back to the Boiling Isles. Amity was able to get rid of her cast and walk again. Since then, the gang has gotten closer to one another. I even got very very close to Willow that people can mistake us as a couple, even though we're not together. I was hanging out with Willow more after school, using the excuses my friends told me to use on my parents. They haven't suspected anything and just thought that it was normal for a teenager like me to roam around and hang out with friends a lot, when in reality, I'm pretty much just seeing Willow. They are days where the entire group and I hang out, like the park or the beach. Other days, we would go to each other's houses and play card games or do stupid contest that are funny to watch. Other than that, I've been having fun with my seven friends.

My feelings for Willow has been getting stronger each day and I can't stop myself from being a flirt. There were times where I wanted to kiss her but I prevented myself from doing so. It's so hard to keep myself from doing so. I just want to tell her that I really like her and want to be more than friends. I'm so complicated. If I do tell her about my feelings and she accepts them, I need to watch out for my parents more. I haven't told anyone besides Skara, Amelia, and Cat about my situation yet. I don't know when I'll ever tell the rest of the group or Willow's dads about this problem. Maybe when the time is right, I'll explain to them what's going on. At the same time, I'm afraid that Willow will be taken away from me. But if it means to protect her, it's the only choice I have.

"Yo! Boscha! I didn't expect you to be here!" I heard a familiar voice that belonged to a certain brown haired human.

I turned around and greeted, "Hey Luz. I didn't expect you to be here too."

"Haha yeah. I just came here to watch King play at the playground."

"Where's Eda?"

"She went to do her usual job selling stuff from my world."

"As usually. How are you and Amity coming along?" I asked with a smug face.

Luz slightly blushed as she sat next to me on a bench and said, "We're doing good. We've been hanging out more and more during and after school."

"That's great. You guys definitely look happier as ever. The group and I will keep supporting you both."

"Thanks Boscha. Speaking of Amity and I together, when will you and Willow become a thing?" Luz did a smug face this time.

"I don't know. I'm not even sure if she likes me like that," I slouched on the bench.

"You're oblivious, Boscha. Of course she likes you like that. Can't you see the way Willow looks at you or the way she wants to hang out with you most of the time?"

"Oblivious? Ha! Says the one who didn't even know their friend is crushing on you," I retorted.

"That was different. It was a bit hard to tell if she liked me or not."

"Whatever you say Luz. But you really think Willow likes me like that?"

"I don't think, I know she does. At this point, might as well tell her about your feelings. Willow is bound to say yes. You changed Boscha, and Willow really appreciates it. She's a sweet and a kind witch, which makes her understanding and supportive. You guys are a great match together. You're always happy with each other."

"You're right. I now see more clearly about what you're saying. I should tell her about my feelings. There's no way I will ever back down on a challenge. I am a little scared of what she'll say even though Willow does like me. I need to figure out a way to tell her."