#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~

Start from the beginning

Hell it was only two years ago I became friends with everyone here.

Thankfully I fell asleep before I could think of anything else to confuse my sleepy mind.

The next morning I woke up feeling narutos breath against my shoulder.

Opening I eyes, I glanced down to find him still cuddled up to me but instead if being curled up he was sprawled out across me but was still holding onto me as if his life depended on it.

I couldn't help but smile as I looked down at him.

I ran my fingers through his soft blonde hair gently only to relize me moving woke up the poor dobe.

I watched as naruto opened his eyes, squinted at the light filtering through the windows, cover his head with the blanket and wrap his arms around me again to fall asleep again.

It took everything I had in me to not scream like one of my own fangirls right then and there.

I didn't want to wake him up again...not yet at least. 'Not untill the outfits come' I thought evily.

While I waited for everyone to wake up I went on Amazon to stalk my order then spent thenrest of the morning playing games on my phone.

*time skip 1 p.m.*

Naruto pov
I woke up feeling something- no someone next to me.

Internally I panicked and snapped my eyes open only to find that it was just sasuke. I relaxed and smiled.

'thank God I didn't have any nightmares last night' I thought as I moved a strand of hair away from sasukes face, alerting him that i had woken up.

"Morning sleeping beauty" he said sarcastically before stretching.

I gave him a death glare when he moved me so he relaxed again allowing me to lay back down.

.....

Then I heard kiba clapping. "Kiba I SWEAR if you took a single picture I am going to pummel your face into the floor" I threatened before lifting my head to smile at him.

I let my head fall back onto sasuke who was laughing.

"Hey why're you laughing" I asked poking him right between his eyes.

"i just find it amusing that the first thing you said today was a death threat" he said still laughing as kiba shrugged and walked away to the kitchen.

"Hey I never said I'd kill him" I mumbled when I heard the doorbell ring. Sasuke looked at his phone and his face formed an evil smirk.

"Shit what now?"

"the outfits are hereeee" he said in a sing song voice as he got off the couch leaving me to freeze.

"hmph jerk" I mumbled and curled up under the blanket again.

Sasuke walked back into the house grinning like a madman as he opened the box up and pulled out the outfits.

First was a dark pink one "kiba" he said throwing the pink outfit at him.

Kiba looked down at it in outrage "FUCKING PINK?!"

"Hey that was all shino. Yell at him not me" he said tossing my my black and yellow outfit.

I wasn't too upset by it but there was one problem"how the fuck do you put this on?"

Sasuke shrugged "i dunno thats your problem" he said throwing shikamaru one like mine but with green and not yellow.

The guy barely notice because that was what woke him up.

"Ok boys time to get dressed" he said still smiling.