#5 WE HAVE TO DO WHAT?!~

Start from the beginning

*time skip to that night*

It was getting dark out and soon everyone would have to start leaving.

Sasuke offered everyone to stay the night.

The only ones who could were kiba, shikamaru (I assume because he was already passed out on the floor), and of course me who desperately didn't want to go home.

I was happy that I was staying over. I think the last time sasuke and I actually had a sleepover was when we were 6 and I've missed him a lot.

We all layed out places to sleep in the living room. I the recliner, shikamaru...on the floor but I put a blanket over him, kiba took the small couch and sasuke took the big one.

Kiba passed out as soon as he layed down but I decided he wasn't going to let Sasuke rest yet as payback for his dare.

I got up and sat down next to sasuke, poking him untill he asked what was up.

"Which made outfit did you get me. So help me if you got me something short I will murder you"

He pulled his phone out of his pocket and showed me the one he got.

"oh hey you even got it in yellow!" (the outfit he's in at the top)

He laughed and ruffled my hair "well duh I don't feel like dying anytime soon...I almost got you a pink one though"

"oh yeah you would've gotten your ass kicked it you did that"

"I know so be happy I got you the one with yellow"

I nodded and yawned "mhm thanksss, i'm done harassing you now. Nightttt"

I yawned and flopped down beside him on the inside of the couch.

My entire body was aching, sore, and burning from all the physical contact. I was exhausted and probably strained my injuries to much.

In all honestly feel like I died a little bit but it was one of the most enjoyable nights I've had in a long time.

Yawning one last time, I covered myself up in the blanket sasuke had and then passed out.

Sasuke pov

I played on my phone for a little while after maruto had fallen asleep though I didn't last long before getting to tired to keep my eyes open.

I set my phone down on the coffee table and when I turned to my side to lay down I witnessed the most adorable thing I've e ever seen.

Naruto was curled up next to me and had the side of my shirt tightly balled up in his hands.

My heart melted on the spot.

I quickly grabbed my phone again to take a picture 'he's gonna kill me if he ever sees this' I thought turning my phone off before pulling the blanket up higher on both of us.

I really wanted to hug him and damn it was hard not to.

I didn't want to freak him out for one, and I also kept in mind the pained fave he had made earlier when I had picked him up. I didn't want to hurt him.

I dont know whats going on in my head but i feel like itachi might have been right earlier.

If anything I was always over protective of him and never wanted to be very close to anyone else.

Even throughout middle school after I moved from suna I kept myself from interacting with anyone.

At first I just thought it was because everyone else sucked but in reality I just really missed naruto.