chapter 24 - the dark closet

(A/N: Sorry for not posting regularly anymore. I'm trying to keep up. But anyway this chapter contains mature themes and there is sexual scenes. You have been warned)

"Kathy, how are you feeling?" Cedric pulled Katerina away from Ginny and Hermione, who slowed down waiting for her.

"I'm fine." Katerina smiled politely, "I never actually got to thank you for the other day." Katerina held her books to her chest.

"Of course, you would've done the same." Cedric nodded. "I just never got to check up with you."

"You're fine, Ced." Katerina smiled. "Actually I heard Slytherin is throwing a rager tonight. I'll see you there?"

"I'll be there." Cedric smiled at the ground as Katerina waved goodbye, catching up to Hermione and Ginny.

"So, what did your knight in shiny amour want to speak to you about?" Hermione smirked as Katerina walked beside her.

Katerina rolled her eyes.

"He's not my knight in shiny amour." Katerina chuckled softly. Ginny bit her lip, listening to them.

"Maybe you should ask him out." Hermione added.

Ginny coughed roughly.

"Please she can do better than Diggory." Ginny elbowed Hermione.

"Oh yeah? Like who?" Hermione rubbed her arm. Katerina waited for Ginny to answer, who was trying to come up with one.

"I.. I don't know." Ginny sighed.

"You think he'd be interested?" Katerina questioned.

"Are you really asking that right now? Cedric hasn't kept his eyes off you all year." Hermione whispered loudly.

"That's definitely not true. He only sees me as a friend." Katerina denied. "Plus, isn't he with that ravenclaw.. what was her name?" Hermione raised her eye brow.

"Cho? Oh please. Ginny you've seen it. If it wasn't for George, he probably would've asked you to the ball." Hermione elbowed Ginny, who was thinking about what to say next.

A little part of her was hoping George would finally man up and tell her how he feels.

"I don't know." Ginny shrugged.

"Just flirt with him tonight. Then you can see if he's interested or not." Hermione shrugged nonchalantly.

"I don't know." Katerina smiled awkwardly.

"What have you got to lose? You're hot and single." Hermione mentioned. "You should have some fun."

+++

"George." Fred shook George awake. George's eyes snapped open as he jumped up frightened.

"What?" George mumbled tiredly, stretching.

"You fell asleep at the desk." Fred looked at his brother, worried. "What were you doing?"

"Writing a letter." George looked down at the paper that was only a page full.