chapter 3 - house party

"two souls don't find each other by simple accident"

house party

Ginny and Hermione looked at each other trying to hold in their laughs. Hermione shut the door  as quietly as she could. Ginny waited with Hermione. Together they tip toed to Katerina's bed, where Katerina slept soundly. Ginny looked at Katerina who snored lightly with her mouth slightly open. Ginny covered her mouth not wanting to wake her up just yet. Hermione looked at Ginny, motioning her to get ready. Ginny stood straight inhaling deeply. Together they screamed as loud as they could.

Katerina's eyes shot open as she jumped up, screaming. Katerina then glared at the duo who bursted out in laughter. Ginny fell into bed, wheezing. Katerina pushed her softly causing Ginny to flip on her stomach. She buried her face into Katerina's bed sheets. Hermione sat down unable to stop laughing.

"It's not funny!" Katerina covered her face. Ginny popped up finally regaining her composure,

"It was so funny." Hermione smiled widely,

"You should've seen your face." Ginny joked. Katerina crossed her arms glaring at the two,

"What are you two even doing here?" Ginny looked at Hermione,

"You didn't come down for breakfast. We were worried." Hermione looked at Katerina,

"You've haven't been around lately." Ginny said softly. Katerina cleared her throat.

"Sorry." Katerina looked away, not being able to look at them in the eye, "I've been busy."

Hermione looked at Ginny, who looked at her.

"If you say so." Ginny looked back at Katerina, "So, are you going to get ready?"

"For what?" Katerina rubbed her eyes,

"The Gryffindor house party! This is the first time we'll be able to go as 4th years." Hermione explained, "It'll be fun. I've heard the Gryffindor parties are legendary."

"I dunno..." Katerina looked down,

"Please?" Hermione begged. "It will be loads of fun." Katerina thought to herself,

"I guess." Hermione smiled widely.

"Fantastic!" Hermione cheered. "So, what are you going to wear?" Hermione stood up, going into Katerina's closet. Katerina stood up stretching. Ginny laid into bed smiling widely at Katerina.

"I didn't really bring anything special." Katerina yelled loud enough for Hermione to hear,

"Are you kidding. You're clothes are so amazing." Hermione dig through Katerina's clothes. Hermione pulled out a gorgeous, small, salmon pink dress. Hermione's eyes widened, "It's gorgeous!" Katerina smiled noticing Hermione's facial expression.

"Do you want to wear it?" Katerina leaned against the door frame,

"Could I? I dunno it would look much more pretty on you." Katerina rolled her eyes,

"It will look beautiful on you." Katerina walked to Hermione, "It goes great with your complexion." Hermione's face lit up,

"Really?" Hermione looked at the dress in complete awe.

"Try it on." Ginny sat on the edge of Katerina's bed, peeking into the closet where Katerina and Hermione stood. Katerina walked out of the closet. She walked into the small bathroom, immediately doing her morning routine.

"Blimey Hermione!" Ginny yelled. Katerina dried her face quickly, wanting to see Hermione. Katerina walked out seeing Hermione.

"Woah." Katerina's eyes widened. Hermione blushed staring into the mirror. "It looks..."