I rolled my eyes and shoved him away "itachi just because I hugged him does not mean I'm flirting. I was comforting him about switching schools and told him i'd help him out."

Itachi knows perfectly well that I'm gay and because of that he's always trying to set me up with "hot guys" that totally aren't my type. If anything I think he does it to try and find a guy for himself. He would never admit it because of our father but I swear he is.

"Uh huh sureeee because you go around hugging all your friends when they're upset"

"Well he's different he's my closest friend! Plus HE hugged ME so back off"

"Oh mark my words sasuke you won't be just friends foreverrrr" itachi grinned then dragged me away to the car grinning.

Naruto pov
Once I got in the car my smile fell and I sunk into the seat wondering why my father was so upset.

'Maybe a bad day at work? I hope not those never end well for me'

*time skip*
Also TW he gets abused right here...moving on-

I un-buckled my seat belt, took a deep breath, then walked inside my house after Minato.

Before I even got the chance to set my water down I got kicked in the stomach with such force I immediately fell to the ground clutching my hands to my stomach.

Minato saw this as an opportunity to kick me harder and thats exactly what he did.

'1' I count in my head '2' i keep counting untill I hear a sickening crack at 11.

My breathing was coming in rapid and painful breaths. I felt as if I would throw up.

My eyes stung from tears and I had hurled over on the floor, holding my stomach tightly to try and avoid puking on the floor and making him even angrier.

After a few minutes I finally thought it would be over untill I was made aware of furious footsteps heading back towards me. It should have been you" he muttured angrily.

I looked up and saw him with steak knives in his hands 'found out wh-' my mind went blank as he yanked my arm up then numbing pain shot through my left hand and a loud scream escaped my mouth.

Barely able to breathe steadily I took a glance up and saw a knife halfway through my hand.

I covered my mouth with my right hand as I felt myself gag.

Before I knew it I was letting out another inhumane screech as he ripped the knife from my hand and hacked at the open wound again, and again, and again untill there was a large messy gash through my hand.

My sweat beaded my face and mixed with my tears.

Before I could even catch my breath I felt my right hand beung ripped away from my mouth and the stabbing begun on that hand.

I couldn't even hear my screams anymore. I don't know if it was because I was delirious from the pain or because I had lost my voice.

I felt him rip the knives out of my hands harshly before walking away mumbling angrily.

Feeling the friction of the knives against my open wounds felt like someone had taken a blowtorch to my arms.