"I know I'll be ok. I just didn't expect you to grow up so fast." She said, pulling away and wiping her eyes.

"Alright, we gonna head out, so you can get settled in. Call us if you need us." I said, pulling him into a hug.

"I will, and y'all be safe. I love you guys." He said, hugging Ki one last time.

"I love you too, sweetie." She said, pulling away.

Taking her hand, we leave out his dorm room, and head to the elevators. As we're walking there, I see a bunch of young niggas staring my woman down.

It pissed me off, cause I know they see me right beside her.

"Fuck you looking at, lil nigga?!" I said, bucking at one of em. He was straight up staring at Kiree's ass.

"Kane!" She yelled, dragging me to the elevator.

I knew it was gonna take us a hot minute to get to the bottom floor, since Shon was staying in one of the biggest buildings on campus, and he was on the highest floor.

As soon as the doors closed, I could feel her eyes on the side of my head.

When I looked at her, she had this big ass smile on her face.

"Don't say it." I said, folding my arms.

"Papa?" She said, sweetly, coming to stand in front of me.

I didn't say anything at all, cause I refuse to admit it.

Grabbing my folded arms, she wrapped them around her waist, then, she wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to her height, lightly kissing me.

Why she gotta be so damn fine?

"Don't be jealous big daddy, I'm all yours. Every single of inch of me, belongs to you."

She then, took my hands, and guided them down to her ass. Knowing it's my weakness, I had no choice but to grip it.

It was so damn soft, it felt like holding two big ass pillows, in my hands.

"Don't get fucked up in this elevator." I said, pulling her impossibly closer.

She know I don't have a problem, mixing her shit, anywhere and everywhere, but I knew by that sick ass smirk on her face, she was about to pull something.

Feeling one of her hands move from around my neck, she trailed it down my body, to the waist of my sweats.

"Don't threaten me with a good time, Papa. I've been waiting to feel you between my legs all day." She said, against my lips.

I was instantly hard.

I could feel her hand reaching into my boxers, stroking me.

"Stop playing with me Ki." I groaned, throwing my head back.

Next thing I knew, she was squatting down in front of me, and pulling me out my pants. She added her second hand, fucking me up with the double-hand, super wrist twist combo.

"You like that, Papa?" She started kissing the tip, and trailing that vein with the tip of her tongue.

"Mmhm-damn"

My knees started buckling, when she slid me in her mouth. She was slurping me up, like a damn slushy, and started humming, when my tip hit the back of her throat.

When I looked down, she was already looking up at me, with them beautiful, brown eyes.

Her freaky ass pulled me out of her mouth, stuck her tongue out, and slapped the tip on it, while keeping eye contact.