13

"Evil? Now that's another story! I thought my sister came here due to poverty and that her relatives used to visit her until a certain age. Karui married Choji and she came here alongside Cho-Cho and Keisuke. Wasn't that it?" Naruto couldn't keep up anymore. Nobody could.

"Yes, but it's more complicated than you think... Yes, she came here at a young age and yes, her relatives visited her, but the reality is that she has been adopted. Her biological mother is the cousin of her Aiko's adoptive mom."

"Okey, but what happened?" Sasuke asked.

"What had happened was that they discovered Aiko after she was born. The midwife who assisted at her birth immediately recognized Aiko's ability because a blue light appeared when she was born. The same thing happened when Keisuke was born, but they hid him through Aiko's mother's sister."

"With that being said, Keisuke's deceased parents were actually his adoptive parents?" Naruto questioned. Kakashi nodded. "Damn... Is he even aware of this?"

"The only thing he knows is that Aiko's parents are dead, but he is referring to her adoptive parents, which are Karui's parents. They are alive, but he thinks they are dead. He doesn't know anything about his real parents and the fact that Aiko is more than his cousin, but really his little sister," Kakashi explained. "The rebels made sure to have midwives in each hospital in order to see if the chosen child was born. Aiko and Keisuke's father overheard a conversation about it and already planned on hiding his children and he himself would runaway with his wife. Unfortunately, while doing so, they got caught in a desert and were forced to bring them to their children. They resisted all kind of threats. Instesd of killing them, they got brainwashed and turned bad," He cleared his throat. "A genin team witnessed everything during a mission and reported it to the Raikage. A massacre took place as the rebels got caught. Each of them who were at the hidden cloud village lost their lives. Children, women and men."

"Killing them was a wise choice, but had consequences. The few survivors retired alongside Aiko and Keisuke's brainwashed parents. That's when Aiko was sent to the hiddenleaf village, they also changed her name. Her original name was Kana. A name is powerful. By changing her name into Aiko, the Raikage managed to perform a jutsu that sealed her power so that they won't manifest."

"This is so messed up... All this because of some kind of a power? What the heck?" Naruto was still confused. "Do you have any idea how much Aiko suffered mentally and psychologically? She got treated BADLY during all these years, with no respect at all. Mind you, she was and still is a kid. She didn't know anything about racism, so she was hella confused!" He yelled, furiously. He even felt more sad. She had to endure all those things just because of her power. He wished he'd known her sooner.

Sakura observed her teammate, concerned. "He knows how she feels. I remember him being outcasted by our society because of what's living inside of him."

"You know... I think she deserves to know the truth." Naruto said.

"But Naruto, it'll traumatize her." The cherry blossom kunoichi answered.

"Ts. With all the things she endured, don't you think she's already traumatized?"

"Is that the reason to traumatize her more? No. Be reasonable, Naruto! Her cousin is actually her brother and both their parents sacrificed themselves and turned evil, just for the sake of their children and the rest of the world. We don't want a reincarnation of akatsuki. Remember what they caused. They killed our loved once, Pain killed-"

"Sakura-chan!" Naruto. "I defend you from saying his name!" He was referring to Jiraya, his deceased master. Till this day, it's hard for him to deal with his death.