PEACEMAKER || MAI ZENIN.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫, 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠."

"It's a pretty thought but you know how my family feels about you, Den. It just won't work out."

DENSHI FUJIKI comes from a clan of healers and negators, sorcerers with innate technique to negate curse techniques. Him and his family are looked down upon, even labeled as the weakest out of the noble families.

They value humanity and treat Jujutsu and regular people all alike, something the Zenin and others think otherwise.

The two families despise each other ever since but that won't stop DENSHI from befriending the MAI, who happens to be part of Zenin.

[ This is a romance story that takes place in Kyoto college and revolves around the other students too but will tie up to what's happening in the main story ]

WARNING! Will contain spoilers from the manga and the anime. Cursing, violence and sexual content is also here as a disclaimer.

I don't own Jujutsu Kaisen! Gege Akutami does.

Anyways, Character PROFILE!

Name: Denshi Fujiki

Birthdate: February 14 ( Aquarius )

Age: 17

Second-year student at Kyoto Metropolitan Curse Technical College

Grade 2 sorcerer

--

Heir to the Fujiki clan

Family/Relatives:
Father ( Denso ) - deceased
Mother (Eru)
Emica ( sister )
Yuri ( sister )
Kumi ( sister )

--

Close friends: Miwa, Mechmaru

Appearance: Denshi is a tall boy ( 5'9 ) and possesses brown, wavy hair with bangs parted to the side. Like most of his family, he also has soft, violet-like eyes. He wears an unzipped, Jujutsu jacket that has the white symbol of the Fujiki clan in the back. It also has stripes facing vertically on both shoulders, while wearing slim jeans that match. He's bold and wears white sneakers with his outfit.

Personality: He's a family oriented guy who enjoys the company of his people. The other clans hate parts of their family while the Fujiki clan refuses to be like them. He's protective over his little sisters and the rest of the family. He's talkative and kind, loves meeting new people and proves to be a good leader in his second-year group.

Powers/ Abilities:

Basic healing: Though Fujiki comes from a line of healers, he is not as exceptional as his sisters or other members of the family. Still, he is able to heal wounds and gashes but can't fix internal issues.

Denshi is one of the few members of the clan who are exceptional in combat and technique

Balanced curse energy: He has a good amount of cursed energy that could allow him to perform offensive attacks to a smooth transition via simple healing

Cursed Technique: Halt Anomaly

Fujiki can enforce curse energy into his palm and then when it makes contact with the enemy's vital points, his curse energy shoots inside of their body to suspend cursed technique/abilities to be used for a short time. This is one of few of the family's hereditary powers but its weakness is its limit. The most can be used up to twenty minutes, but Denshi as of now can only do it up to eight.

Cursed technique: Absorb link

This is a technique used for high-level spirits. The user can create a string of cursed energy into them to create a link between the two. There, cursed energy will be drained and given to the user. It gives a quick boost of stamina and power.

Weapon- White Wu Shu spear: Passed down by late grandfather, Denshi uses a white spear that can be split into two to exorcise spirits. He puts his curse energy into it for stronger impact. He uses it to incorporate his martial art skills.

"When you feel like all hope is lost Mai, don't hide it to yourself. Know that I..will always be there for you."

blah , blah , blah we came for romance

And it will come..soon!

Alright. The first chapter will come out this week or so! Don't forget to like or even save the story so you won't miss updates.

We are very excited for you all to read this. And while you wait, don't forget to check out SQUABBLE, a centric Nobara x oc story made by Rini here!

Anyways, we will see you all later!

Rini and Editor, Wren