✰the best decision i've ever made ✰

Начните с самого начала

I finally get all the wrapping paper off the tiny box and stare at it. The box was even customized, it was red and white, the front had a huge rose on it that said:

To: my favorite sister
From: you're best friend

It's true, no matter how many friends I have, Billy will always be my best. He's always been there for me, we do everything together, and were basically inseparable.

I look at Billy and smile ever so widely, carefully taking the top of the box off, revealing a BEAUTIFUL silver necklace, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my lifetime.

I carefully take the necklace out, holding it with my two bare hands. This thing ways A LOT, it must have costed a fortune.

My eyes widen as I take a closer look at this piece of jewelry, but then I look back down at the box.. not noticing that somethings written in it.

To my sister.
There's no better friend than a sister, and there's no better sister than you.

I look up at Billy, tears forming in my eyes. Words can't describe how much I love my brother.

I carefully sit the necklace and box on the table, then recklessly jump onto Billy, tackling him right to he floor. We both laugh and hug each other, letting him know I'm more than thankful.

"I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!!" I exclaim, hugging my brother tightly. Billy continues to laugh and hugs me, rubbing my back. "I love you too lil sis." Billy whispers back, enjoying this moment we're sharing together.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I lost the necklace about two years ago. I use to wear it every single day, but when Billy started being mean to me so I took it off, and didn't know where I put it.

I thought I left it at our old house, and it tore me apart. I never told him though... the guilt eating me alive.

But yesterday, when I came home I went through my box labeled "Y/n's Clothes" that I still haven't unpacked yet.. whoops.

I started putting clothes in my closet while listening to "Should I Stay Or Should I Go," will recommend it to me. Honestly, one of my favorite songs ever.

I get undone packing.. then look at the bottom of the box, seeing a silver necklace shine within my bedroom light.

I look at it with confusion, but then take it out.. examining it. Then I realize...

Billy gave me this necklace.

I still had the box, it has always been sitting on my desk. It's a reminder that Billy once loved me.. and I believe that he still did.

I head out of my bedroom, imagining that Max is about to drop kick me for taking so long. Then, I come across Billy's bedroom.. that's right down the hall from mine.

I stop and look in it, seeing everything still the same. We haven't touched anything, not knowing what to do with all of his stuff.

His bedsheets are still messed up from the last time he sleeped in here. I walk into his room, looking around as I sit down on his bed.

I know this may sound a little wierd, but I usually just come in here sometimes to grief. As in sometimes, I mean

Every
Single
Day

I don't let anyone know though, since it's kinda embarrassing. I mean, not really but kind of. It's just something I like to do alone, having one on one time with my brother.