"I'm hungry" he said rubbing his belly.

"What you want to eat" I asked walking towards the kitchen with him behind me.

"You" he said picking me up then he threw me over his shoulder causing me to bust out laughing.

"Papa put me down" I said laughing then he started running around the living room causing me to hold onto him.

"What's the magic word" he asked laughing still running around in circles.

"Right the fuck now" I said laughing causing him to stop then he playfully slammed me down on the couch.

"Yo lil ghetto ass that's not the magic word" he said laughing then he laid on top of me.

"You put me down though" I said shrugging.

"I love you ma" he said then he started kissing my neck.

"I love you too papa" I said smiling.

"What you finna feed me fr because I'm hungry" he asked looking at me then I put both of my hands on his cheeks.

"You want a sandwich" I asked causing him to smile.

"Yup, one of yo sub sandwiches" he said licking my cheek.

"Stoooopp nasty ass" I said wiping my cheek causing him to bust out laughing.

"You know you love me" he said cheesing.

"Yup, I love you so much" I said smiling then I kissed his lips twice.

"I love you more beautiful" he said smiling then he kissed me back then he picked me up and made his way to the kitchen.

"I wanna go live and since my phone is upstairs we're using yours, and take out your toppings" I said smiling then he put me down.

"Ok, here" he said handing me his phone then he went to the fridge.

Unlocking his phone I went to instagram then I swiped over to the camera, setting up the phone up on the counter I started the live then I went over to the sink to wash my hands.

"Alright baby I got everything I want" he said placing everything on the counter.

This nigga really think I work at subway, he had mustard, chopped lettuce, spinach, ham, pepperoni, cheese, mayo, and some peppers out on the counter and the mf bread.

"You must think I work at subway" I said grabbing some paper towel causing him to bust out laughing.

"You asked me to take out what I wanted" he said smiling.

"Anyways, hey live y'all missed us" I asked smiling at the camera.

"All these damn people y'all asses supposed to be sleep and waiting for Santa to drop y'all presents off" he said looking at the live views it was 34.2k people tuning in on the live.

"Bubba you a trip..what you making? My baby wanted one of my subs so I'm finna make us one" I replied opening my knife drawer.