''Here I brought you some medicine, make sure to take good care of yourself,'' Mrs Lim handed Chaeyoung one of the paper bags, placing it on her lap.

''Ahh you didn't have to...'' muttered the girl, pouting as she looked inside, spotting a bunch of syrups for cough and tablets for fever.

''Don't be stubborn Ms Chaeyoung,'' scolded Mrs Lim, causing Chaeyoung to chuckle as she nodded her head, placing the bag aside with a grateful smile.

''Thank you Mrs Lim.''

''I brought you something as well!'' piped up little Insu before running to his mom who immediately handed him the second bag. Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows in wonder, ''Here! So you have something yummy as well apart from those nasty medicines,'' little Insu made a funny face, handing Chaeyoung the bag.

She couldn't help but smile widely as she saw a bunch of snacks including chocolate bars and gummy bears. She laughed wholeheartedly, throwing her head back.

''Thank you baby, I wish I could hug you right now,'' she cooed, smiling at the little boy warmly who gave her a playful pout.

''Once you recover I promise I will give you a big hug pretty noona!''

Chaeyoung smiled at the memory fondly before looking around. Sitting in the throne hall on one of the little couches, she smiled at Jisoo who was sitting next to her.

The two sat in silence, watching as the king and Seokjin talked about something not far away, the king sitting on his throne with Seokjin standing next to him.

The two were very busy these last days, the storm a few days ago really caused a lot of trouble. Chaeyoung watched them quietly, softly frowning to herself. The air around seemed stiff, it was obvious they still haven't made up.

Chaeyoung thought back to the night she and the king talked about this matter, a sudden memory of the conversation making her eyes widen.

''I haven't slept with Jisoo for years.''

''I called for her but we didn't sleep together.''

Glancing left at her friend, she watched Jisoo who was taking secret glances at the two men on the other side of the room.

''Unnie?''

''Hmm?'' Chaeyoung pursed her lips.

''I was talking to the king the other day,'' at that, Jisoo looked at her, raising her eyebrows in question, ''about that time he called for you two weeks ago.''

Jisoo stiffened visibly, her eyes running around the room before going back to Chaeyoung.

''What about it?'' there was a shorter silence, Chaeyoung trying to read Jisoo's eyes while the girl in front of her got more and more nervous each second.

''Well,'' started Chaeyoung, tilting her head, ''he told me the two of you didn't sleep together,'' surprised, Chaeyoung watched as Jisoo breathed out, relieved, ''why didn't you tell me?''

Jisoo chuckled nervously, scratching the nape of her neck with a foolish smile.

''You see,'' she looked at Chaeyoung, smiling innocently,'' he told me not to tell you,'' she trailed off before looking away, biting her lip, ''I'm sorry.''

Widening her eyes, Chaeyoung shook her head, chuckling.

''No no, don't be sorry, it's okay! I was just wondering,'' she muttered, smiling. Jisoo looked up at her with a smile of her own.