"Bails has told me so much about you guys, Bri too," Arya grins

"You'll love Bri," I grin "If you didn't get a full dose of her last night you definitely will soon,"

"What about me?" Bri stumbled into the kitchen rubbing her eyes , Beck following behind her

"You're psychotic," Spencer chimes

"Thanks for that Spence, always a great first impression," Bri rolls her eyes "I don't know if I got to introduce myself, but I'm Bri and I'm not psychotic,"

This earns a snort from Beck, Danny, Spence and even my dad as he brings over the last plate of food.

"Okay kids breakfast is ready," My dad places the last tray of food down onto the table for all of us. We all just about jump on each other to get it.

"I missed your breakfast," Beck says to our parents with a full mouth

"Why the hell am I dating you?" Bri says through her yawn, entering the kitchen, closing Becks mouth in the process.

"Because you looooveee mee," My twin smirks at her before pulling her closer and whispering something in her ear that makes her go as red as a fire truck.

"Aunt Bri, why is your face so red?" Danielle questions innocently. The rest of us all hold our laughs in as Bri struggles to answer the child appropriately.

"Yeah babe, why is your face so red?" Beck smirks at her expectantly, the innocence on his facing showing he's anything but.

Bri looks like she's ready to kill my brother before looking back at Danielle "I just stubbed my toe on the table," she grins "I'm okay,"

"Oh okay," Danielle just nods before her attention goes right back to her pancakes,

At this point no one can keep in their laughter, and every single one of us burst out laughing.

"Hey! Why are you guys laughing without us?" Tyler's voice sounds from the front door as him and Wes enter

"We're supposed to be the funny ones of this family," Wes states

"Your best friend is an asshole," Bri snorts

"We all are, this isn't news," Wes sits down opposite of Colton, Ty follows, both grabbing food off the multiple plates in the middle.

"Where's Kazer?" Ty questions Arya and she shrugs

"He's still sleeping, we were still up talking at 5," Arya nods

"Why the hell would you be up that late?" Ace questions, we were all dead by the time everyone went home, most of my family passed out right after. Except Danny and I.

"Well he went to bed, I was up writing an essay and making calls for this internship I've been trying to get,"

"At five a.m?" Ace questions and she just nods

"Work never stops," Danny grins and she mirrors it

"Never," she snorts. We understood where she was coming from, in our line of work, much like hers, it was demanding, and took up most of our lives. Danny has had to adjust the most having Danielle, it was a struggle the first two years for him to switch his whole focus from medicine and work to his daughter.