- 1 -

1. New Start

"Can it get any more cliché" I snorted, as I proceeded to shove another piece of rice cracker into my mouth. "Don't even get me started on what happened next." My best friend, Mina rambled on.

"Dang, what'd he do?" I laughed. "He said he has this crush on a girl, and he wanted advice. FROM ME!" She rolled her eyes and pouted. Sending me into a fit of giggles.

Here we were, in my bedroom, with Mina spilling tea about what happened yesterday with her crush., it's normal for us to randomly crash at each other's house, just to talk, or have some fun.

"You know what's the funny thing,?" She said, stuffing another slice of pizza into her room, "what?" I asked. "HE SAID IM THE GIRL" Mina screeched, with her cheeks blooming red.

"bruhhhhhhhhhh" I cooed. "That motherfucker didn't know what you had to go through, and he be like 'you are the girl', but anyways, are you guys together now or what" I asked.

"Yeah, after that, there was some pretty awkward silence, but he asked, if I wanted to be his girlfriend" she sighed.

"Oh hell yeah, what did you say" I asked eagerly, "I said... YES" she exclaimed.

"YESSS! OMG CAN YOU BELIEVE, YOU ARE NOT GONNA BE SINGLE IN COLLEGE, AAAHHHHHH" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"I know right!!! I thought I'd have to find one at uni but heck yeah, I've found one right before starting college! And can you believe, he actually got into the same university as us?"

"For real!? Wow. Tomorrow being our first day at college, would be super fun..."

Or so I thought.

_______

The next morning.

"I can't wait!!" I excitedly yelped, as I quickly ate my breakfast. "Slow down Y/n, your gonna cho-"

*cough* there you go, choking on your pancake. "What am I gonna do with this girl" your mom sighed, while shaking her head. "Here you go" she handed you some water, patting your back.

"Thanks" you grinned sheepishly. "Someone's excited about moving out" your mom narrowed her eyes. "It's not like that mom, I just can't wait to make new friends, and get a boyfriend-"

"HEY, DID YOU SAY BOYFRIEND" Your mom practically screeched. "Ye- no" I smiled nervously.

"He better be handsome" she winked, making me blush. "Mom, stop" she just nudged me on the shoulder, teasing me.

I shook my head, as I finished eating my pancakes.

"Okay mom, I'll head off now" I said as I looked at my watch.

"Okay honey, make sure to call me once in a while, don't mess around! Study well! Fighting!" She said as I hugged her.

Dragging your baby pink coloured suit case towards the bus stop, you adjust the strap of your backpack on your shoulder. Sliding one hand into your jean pocket, you whipped out your phone, entering your password in, you message mina.