All x About x Food

Start from the beginning

He leaned towards my ear and kissed it softly. "It's not good for the baby also, we have a doctors appointment soon."

I let go of the boy's hand and stood upright to take my phone out of my pocket. I checked the time and we had 20 minutes to arrive at the doctors office for the first ultrasound and check up.

"Oh shit you're right! Gon, can you escort these people out for me please? If they resist you can do whatever you want to them!" I yell out to Gon who was picking up plates from another table and he smiled.

"Finally! After month's of practicing to get my Nen again I can finally use it on someone!" He exclaimed while coming to the table and grabbing some of their hands.

I gave him a little smile and took Hisoka's hand as we started making our way out of the restaurant. Alluka and Chrollo were at the podium together talking about which power of theirs is more powerful.

"I can Nanika to just steal your book of Nen abilities! Nanika will never lose to you!" She crossed her arms and looked away.

"But, I have an ability to make someone become paralyzed. You can use Nanika while you're paralyzed right?" He chuckled and Alluka kept on arguing with him.

We kept walking to the car and I got into the passenger seat while reclining the seat back. Hisoka got into the car and started turning it on.

"Hisoka, do you think I'm getting fat?" I ask him and his body tenses up while he started sweating a bit.

"No, my love you look just as beautiful as ever~" He gave me a smile while leaning down to kiss my forehead. I started to get emotional and I hugged him.

"You're so cute oh my god, I love you!" I cried while wiping my tears away. I kinda felt bad for him because he had to put up with all of the mood swings and food cravings I was getting.

Once I stopped crying he started backing up the car and we got onto the highway. I kept looking out of the window admiring the different build boards that had food on them.

"Can you take the next exit, please?" I asked while pointing to the nearest exit. Hisoka looked down at the phone and gave me a puzzled looked.

"But the doctors office is-"

"I said take the next exit, damnit." I looked at him and his eyes widened a bit. He took the next exit and I told him to pull into the Dunkin' donuts drive thru.

Once it was his turned I leaned over him and rolled down the way. "Hello, what can I get for you?"

"Hey! Can I get 4 strawberry glazed donuts with sprinkles on them and then 1 coffee cake?" I responded and the ordered showed up on the screen.

"Anything else?" She asked and I responded with a no. She gave me the total and I leaned back on my seat.

"Darling, I don't like strawberry glazed or coffee cake. Most of the time they have little munchkins right?" Hisoka asked while pulling up to the window.

"You wanted something?" I asked while pulling out my debit card and handing it to him for him to pay. The woman gave him the donuts and I took them for him.

"I thought you got them for both of us... Are you going to eat all of that?" He asked and I stopped to look at him.

"What are you trying to say, Hisoka?" I monotonously responded and he started chuckling nervously.

"N-nothing, my love! I was just trying to say if I could have some!" He tried to cover it up while driving back on the freeway.

"Well, if you wanted some you should've just asked!" I giggled while putting the strawberry glazed donut up to his mouth. He backed up a little and shook his head.

"You said you wanted some right? EAT IT!" I smashed the donut up to his mouth and he started eating some of it.

He swallowed it and had a disgusted look on his face. "The powdered little munchkins are better..." He murmured while pulling up the doctor's office.

"You should've ordered some of that if you wanted some!" I tell him while shoving half of the donut into my mouth. He stared at me for a few seconds trying to say something but the just sighed.

"Okay... Let's just go for the appointment before we're late..." He said while getting out of the car and walking my way to open up the door.

"Let's eat something back at Spider's once we're done!" I exclaim and he just stands there flabbergasted but then sighs.

hey guys, i'm currently writing this while on a plane because i'm going back home and there was a flight attendant who kept looking over my shoulder and i was like should i exit out of this... anyways next chapter is going to b doctors visit and a surprise !

- meli - chan