𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

We walked in a line as we snuck along the back of the school gate. Natsu and Gray were fighting about where we should go until Erza glared at them. Behind our school are woods, so we had no idea where to go from here.

Natsu walked deeper into the trees and yelled for us to follow. "I found a creek!!!" We walked up behind him and then I felt something push my back. I looked back to see Erza and Gray fighting. "Guys..." Suddenly they rammed into me and I fell back into Natsu. This caused us all to go tumbling down the hill and into the creek.

I sat up soaking wet. "Seriously guys?" I stood up and wrung the edge of my skirt. My friends all started doing the same as we peeled off clothing to let them dry. Now I was wearing my tank top and biker shorts. I rolled my eyes and looked around.

"Does anyone know where we are?" Erza asked. I glanced up at the hill we had come down. We definitely can't go up that way, it's way to steep. "Just follow me we'll be out of here in no time!" Natsu said with a grin.

"Following you is what got us into this mess Flame brain." Before they could start fighting I gasped. "Guys this way!" I called out as I started sprinting towards what I saw. They all picked up their clothes and ran after me. I stop and look up. My friends catch up and look at what I'm looking at.

A giant old tree house.

Natsu grins and starts climbing the ladder. "That might not be safe..." I start as he makes it to the top. He inspects the house and comes back out. "This is our new secret hideout!" We all smiled. One by one we climbed up the rope and into the house. 

It had 2 rooms with many windows. the tree trunk ran through one room and the ladder continued up into a lookout. Erza checked her watch. "30 minutes till class we can clean a little and come back after school." We all nod and start to clean out the house. We don't have any actually cleaning supplies so we can only really pick up twigs and broken wood.

xoxo

After cleaning for about 15 minutes Erza states we need to get back. As we are walking back to the hill we talk about what each of us should bring. In the end we decide Natsu will bring comfort stuff like blankets and hammocks, Erza will bring cleaning supplies, I will bring the food along with a cooler, and Gray will bring work tools.

We make it back to the hill and look up at it. "10 minutes to go." Erza says. We all try climbing the hill only to tumble back down and get covered in dirt. After walking around, Erza finds a old stair case up the hill filled with vines and weeds. We take it and it leads us to the back gate. We hop over once again and run towards the cafeteria. 

Once we arrive everyone looks at us and starts laughing. Gray and Natsu are only in their underwear and Erza and I are in undergarments. All of us are covered in mud and are holding soaking wet clothes. Suddenly everyone stops laughing. We turn to see an angry Gramps at the door. 

"My office now!"

xoxo

After we're done being yelled at we go off to the locker rooms. We were given new clothes but they didn't have anything that fit me so I got a oversized shirt and shorts. I was showering in the stall next to Erza when I heard a crash. I peak from over my curtain to see her wearing a towel and on the ground. I stifle a laugh, turn off my shower, and then wrap myself in a towel. 

We both get changed and brush out our wet hair. We walk out of the locker room to see the boys leaning against the wall waiting for us. "Jeez girls take forever." Gray said ruffling my hair. I glare at him and throw my old clothes into a trash bin. We wave goodbye to Erza and set off to our classroom.

Once we enter everyone laughs again seeing what I am wearing. We sit down and start talking. I tell Cana and Levy about what happened but not about the tree house cause it's a secret. Mr. Clive calls for our attention and we start class. After another 2 hours of learning the bell finals rings. 

School's out!

-

-

Okay this chapter was so fun to write! It's actually a decent length, so yay! If you enjoy reading then vote and follow!