𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

I peel open my eyes and yawn. I see sunlight streaming in through the windows. I look to the right to see Natsu and Erza, I turn to the left and see Gray. There's a huge blanket over top all of us. 

I sit up and stare off into space. We're in the tree house. Wait... THE TREE HOUSE?!!?

If we slept here last night that means I didn't go home. Uh oh! Maybe dad didn't notice I was gone...

I lie back down and pull the cover over my head. I feel something poke me and turn to the right. Natsu also has his head under the cover and is grinning at me. "Morning Luce-" I slap my hand over his mouth and he looks at me confused.

"Shut up dummy! Your gonna wake up Erza and then she'll murder you!" His eyes go wide in realization and he nods his head. I remove my hand and sit back up. I slide out from under the blanket. I'm still wearing my, not so white anymore, sweatshirt but my hitaikakushi is missing.

Natsu slowly gets up from under the blanket, careful not to wake Erza. Once out he jumps up next to me. "Let's go explore!" I shake my head at him and he pouts. "Why not?!" "I was supposed to go home last night and I didn't, I need to go right now."

"Your no fun." He continues to pout. I glare at him and slip on my shoes. I turn to grab my bag of candy and he pulls it out of my reach. "What're you doing?!" He grins running to the ladder and begins to climb. I follow him up to the lookout to see him on the edge of a far out branch with my candy.

"Your so dead." I continue to glare at him and slowly step onto the branch. Once on I get on my hands and knees and begin to make my way over to him. At about halfway I look down and freeze. I'm really high up right now.

I look back towards Natsu who's threatening to throw away my candy and glare at him. "T-This isn't funny anymore. G-Give..give it back!!" I shout. I hear faint voices and look down to see Erza and Gray on the balcony of the tree house. 

Erza looks up at us, "What're you idiots doing? Get down that's dangerous!" She shouts. Natsu rolls his eyes at her and jumps down giving the branch a slight shake. He lands on the balcony with my candy and looks up at me.

I hug the branch and freeze. "I-I can't move." I squeak out. Natsu squints at me, "You were doing fine before." I start blushing and look away, "That's cause you were up here too..." I whisper. Erza begins to climb the ladder to the lookout and Gray follows behind.

I slowly turn myself around on the branch and start scooting closer to the lookout. Erza reaches her hand out to me and I hesitantly pick on hand up and reach out. Suddenly the branch starts shaking and I lose my grip. I'm now hanging upside down on the branch clinging to it for dear life.

I turn to see why the branch was shaking and see Natsu and Gray fighting. I roll my eyes and Erza glares at them making them immediately stop. I start scooting closer to the lookout until I can finally reach Erza.

She grabs my hand and pulls me onto the lookout. I breathe out a sigh of relief as my feet hit solid ground. I glare at Natsu and snatch back my candy. I hit him on the back of the head and start climbing down the ladder. 

I land back inside the tree house and start cleaning up. Erza helps me fold the blanket we were laying under. We all grab our stuff and get ready to head out. "Jeez...We're all gonna get in so much trouble." Gray mutters as we walk.

"At least we didn't miss school." Erza adds. Today was a Sunday but that doesn't change the fact we're gonna get in trouble. We walk down the street and Gray takes the turn to his house. He waves and drags his feet as he walks.

Next I split off from Erza and Natsu and wave. I approach the gates of my house and they open. When I enter Virgo runs at me and hugs me sobbing. "I thought you were kidnapped!! Don't ever do that again!!"

I pat her back as she dries her tears. "Your father has requested you." She states after finally letting me go. I nod and walk towards my room. I grab a quick change of clothes before heading to his office.

I knock and hear his voice say come in. I open the door and sit down in one of the chairs in front of his desk. "Where were you?" I look at the floor, "With my friends, We slept over at Erza's place." 

My dad would kill me if he knew I slept outside or if he knew I had boy friends. The only friends he knows about are Erza and Levy. 

"Why didn't you ask permission?" He asks turning towards me. I straighten my posture, "I didn't mean to sleep over there, I accidentally fell asleep." He shakes his head as if my answer wasn't good enough.

"For punishment you must spend the rest of the day in your room." I nod and exit his office heading towards my room. A few minutes later I hear someone come by and lock the door. Could be worse I guess.

I lay on my bed and pull a book from under my covers. I start to read from where I left off. I read for about and hour before I hear a crash on my balcony. I look towards the door and pull back the curtains to reveal pink hair.

You've got to be kidding me...

-

-

This chapter is kind of longer than the rest but oh well. Your welcome for adding that little Nalu moment. If you enjoyed reading vote and follow!!