𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

How ironic. 

I turn towards the two sick boys beside me laying on mats in the living room. "I told you guys to be careful." They roll their eyes. Erza places ice packs on our heads and sits back to sip her hot chocolate.

"So careless." She whispers. I chuckle, she's part of the reason they're sick. I hear footsteps and Zeref appears in the doorway. "You guys can spend the night  but call your parents." He hands a phone to Erza.

She hands me the phone and I dial my dads number. "Hi daddy, can I spend the night at Erza's house?....Yea I know...ok I promise....thank you." Gray and Natsu give me confused looks. "He said I can but since tomorrow's Christmas eve I have to be home by 9:00."

"Why didn't you tell him you were sick?" I shrug and lay back down handing the phone to Gray. Erza turns on the tv and my eyes begin to close.

xoxo

I yawn and sit up, my eyes wander around the room until I remember I'm not at home. I look down at Erza sleeping on a mat beside me and Natsu and gray on my other side. A smile spreads across my face.

I attempt to stand but my foot gets caught on the blanket and I fall. Luckily for me I land right on top of Natsu and Gray. They groan and open their eyes. "Sorry..." Gray sits up and rubs his eyes while Natsu just turns over and goes back to sleep.

I stand up, this time successfully, and walk to the kitchen. I place my ice pack in the freezer and grab a glass of water. Gray follows behind me and begins rummaging through a drawer. I look at him in confusion and he pulls out a marker.

Gray walks back toward the living room and I follow behind him. He leans over Erza and my eyes widen. "Do you really want to be killed on Christmas eve?" He looks up at me, "Good point." Gray then crawls over to Natsu and begins to draw on him.

After a few seconds I hear footsteps and look toward the stairs. I see Wendy dragging a blanket and Carla following her. She walks over and sits down next to me rubbing her eyes. I ruffle her hair and go back to watching Gray draw on Natsu.

Natsu begins to stir and I scoot back. He wakes up and rubs his eyes smearing the ink onto his hand. Gray bursts out laughing and begins rolling around on the floor. I stifle my laugh and put a hand over Wendy's mouth.

Natsu looks down at his hand and sees the ink. He growls and Gray takes off running. Natsu jumps up to go after him and makes a mistake in the process. Wanna guess what it was? My eyes widen and I grab Wendy.

I pick Wendy up and jump behind the couch. Both Natsu and Gray stand there frozen in fear. Erza groans and sits up, she looks around the room her eyes landing on Natsu and Gray. "Who stepped on me?"

They both point at each other and then she looks to me. "Lucy who was it?" I wince and they both look back at me pleading with their eyes. "It was...me?" She raises her eyebrow and then rolls her eyes. "Just be more careful where you step next time.

Both boys release the breath they were holding. I smile at them and climb out from behind the couch with Wendy. We settle ourselves on the couch and Erza begins to pick up the mats we slept on and put them back into the closet. 

Gray and Natsu seat themselves on opposite sides of me. "I owe you one Luce." Gray nods and I start to think of what they could do to pay me back. Erza seats herself beside Gray and throws a blanket over all of us. 

We all take a vote on what Christmas movie to watch and end up choosing the Grinch. About 30 minutes into the movie Zeref comes downstairs. He says something about wanting to go out and makes us hot chocolate before he leaves.

xoxo

The movie ends and I stand to put my mug in the sink. Wendy follows me into the kitchen along with Natsu. "We should make cookies!" I roll my eyes at him. "We can't make something using the stove without supervision."

I grin proudly, Erza taught me that. Natsu groans and hops onto the counter. I rinse off Wendy and I's cups and put them in the sink. A few seconds later Erza and Gray enter the room. "Erza, can we make cookies?"

I sigh, she isn't going to be able to say no to sweets. Erza taps her chin for a second before stars appear in her eyes. "Yes!" Natsu and Gray cheer, so much for what she taught me. Wendy helps me clear off the counter.

A minute later we have all the ingredients out along with kitchen supplies. Me and Erza begin cracking eggs and what not. "Oh! I want to stir!" I give Natsu a look, if he cooks we'll have a disaster on our hands.

Erza however hands the bowl over to Natsu and he begins stirring like a crazy person. "Natsu! We're making cookies! You don't need to stir that hard!" He begins to slow down and I look over his shoulder. 

After a few minutes the oven is ready. We stand in front of the oven. "Who's putting them in?" I step back and pull Wendy back with me but Natsu jumps forward. "Heat is no problem for me!" I groan and he grabs the pan. Natsu slides the pan in the oven and jumps up. 

"I did- OWW!" I facepalm, his hand was still in the oven. Erza helps him rinse his burn and I sit in front of the oven with Wendy watching the cookies rise. 

xoxo

About 20 minutes later the cookies are done and this time Erza takes them out of the oven. The scent of the melted chocolate chips wafts all over the house. "Oh wow they look so yummy!" Wendy exclaims, I nod in agreement.

We barely give them time to cool before eating. I bite into my cookie, "Its so good..." Everyone nods and we continue to eat until there's no cookies left. I walk over to the window seat where Gray and Erza are sitting.

I sigh, its still snowing.

xoxo

Guess what? We got snowed in.

-

-

Geez! I've finally regained the inspiration to finish this series!
I just kept getting new book ideas that I couldn't wait to write which is why this book kinda ended up at the back of the pile. But that doesn't rlly matter anymore cause I'm here to finish it. Okay that was a lot anyway if you enjoyed this book vote and follow!!