𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

I walk into the classroom with Natsu and Gray. For once I didn't wake up late so we were at school early. When we enter the classroom I spot Cana and walk over to her. "Good morning!" I chirp. She looks at us and shoves something into her desk. Gray and Natsu didn't notice and walk over to their desks.

"What ya got?" I ask grinning. She shushes me and drags me into the hallway. Nobody is really around besides a few teachers because we were here early in the morning. "You can't tell anybody." I nod and she starts walking. I follow behind thinking of what it could be.

She leads me into a closet and then looks around before shutting the door. She flips a bucket over and stands on it. I watch as she reaches up to the vent and pops it off. Candy comes spilling out onto the floor. My eyes go wide.

I'm not talking about a little bit of candy, like a barrels full. Then she reaches in her backpack and throws out her books instead filling it with the candy. "Cana what about your books?" She shrugs and looks at me. "I don't really care about school but it's the perfect place to stash my candy."

I follow her around all morning as she leads me to hiding spot after hiding spot. She's holding her books in her arms now that her backpack is full. "Why are you emptying out your hiding spots?" I ask as she hands me a lollipop. "Once a week my dad searches the school, that day just happens to be today."

As we approach our classroom I see students start to file in. We enter and Cana sits her backpack on her lap hugging it. She's making it pretty obvious where the candy is. Mr. Clive enters the classroom and glares at his daughter. I shudder. Mr. Clive rarely gets mad.

He stomps over and grabs the backpack. Cana pulls it back from him and they start a sort of tug of war. "Anyone who helps me gets free candy all year!" Several students join her and start to pull the bag away from Mr. Clive. He looks shocked so many of his students would betray him. 

"Anyone who helps me gets a A+ on the test this week!" Some students start to waver and end up joining Mr. Clive. This has been going on for like 10 minutes and shows no sign of stopping. I turn to the back of the classroom and spot Gray and Natsu fighting. I watch them roll across the floor until they end up near the tug of war. 

They bump into the bag sending it flying and candy rains out everywhere. This immediately starts an all out brawl in class giving Cana the chance to take her candy and escape. I watch as she slips out the door and I smile. 

I love this school.

-

-

Its hard writing about Cana obsessed with anything besides alcohol. Next chapter will be a Halloween chapter I'm excited to see them dress up and what not! If you enjoy reading then vote and follow!