𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

Natsu breaks his Popsicles and hands me one. I nod in thanks and bite into it. We walk through the scorching heat towards the school. We arrive and walk along the back fence towards the stairs. "Jeez! This heat is too much!"

Natsu shrugs and starts down the stairs. I grab his scarf and he stumbles backwards. I snatch the other half of the Popsicle from him and take off down the stairs. "Luce! Give it back!" He chases after me and I run in the direction of the tree house.

A beam of water comes shooting at me and hits me right in the face. "What the heck!" As I wipe my eyes I feel the Popsicle being removed from my hand. I reopen my eyes and turn to Natsu. "Hey! No-" He shoves it into his mouth and grins at me. 

"Natsu! You could've at least saved me a little!" I feel water hit my back and turn around. Gray is standing there with a smirk and water gun. Another beam of water comes, but not from him. To the right of Gray is Erza. 

I dive behind Natsu and hold onto his shirt. "Let me go!" He continues to be soaked and I peek out from behind him. Me and Erza make eye contact, perfect. I give her my puppy dog eyes and she stops shooting.

"Gray hold." She says. He stops shooting and I sprint out from behind Natsu. I run over to Erza and point at Natsu. "Resume!" They both once again begin to shower him in water. "There's another gun in the house." I nod and take off towards the ladder.

I enter the house and look around. Jeez, why is the place such a mess. I ignore it and grab the water gun. It's already loaded and ready to go. I walk out onto the balcony and kneel down. Natsu is running around trying to get away from Gray and Erza. 

He trips and I grin. I aim right for his head and shower him in water. I stop and he looks up at me, this time I shoot him in the face. Gray and Erza also begin to shoot at him and he just lies down.

"You guys suck."

I smile, thanks guys.

-

-

Okay the book is finished! I just could not anymore I literally had zero ideas and my stress level has been high cause of this book. Anyway next is the author's note skip it if you want.