𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

Today is October 31st which means...HALLOWEEN!!! 

I'm in ELA with Mr. Clive. It's the last period of the day and I can barely sit still. After school Erza, Levy, and Juvia are coming over to get ready. Then we're going to meet Gray, Natsu and Gajeel at Natsu's house.

Normally we go trick or treating as a class but Cana and Lisanna are going to Laxus's party this year. Halloween is definitely one of my favorite holidays. This time I'm dressing as-

"LUCY!"

I look up. "I've been calling your name for the past 3 minutes." Oops. "What was the question?" Mr. Clive sighs and says, "Class is out." I look around and see all my class mates leaving. I turn red and quickly pack up my stuff.

"You totally spaced out, huh Luce?" Natsu grins and Gray snickers. I punch them both in  the arm. I exit the classroom to find Levy and Juvia waiting for me. I smile, "Lets go meet Erza." I waved bye to the boys and walked away. 

We meet Erza at the front of the school. We start heading towards my house and chatting. I know I was really excited but I'm kinda nervous now.  Erza, Natsu, and Gray know about my dad but nobody else does. 

We arrive and Juvia gasps at my house. I forgot she's kinda new to school and hasn't seen my house. I smile at her and we enter the house. I wave at Virgo and kick off my shoes. We run up to my room and pull out our costumes.

Erza was dressing as a knight, Levy was dressing as pirate, Juvia was dressing as a witch and I was dressing as ghost! . My costume is a over-sized white sweatshirt and knee high white socks, with a hitaikakushi around my head. I help Levy with some pirate-like make up. "Time to go!" Erza calls out. We run down stairs and slip our shoes back on.

We walk down the street chatting and laughing. I swing my bucket  beside me as we walk. We turn the corner and approach Natsu's house. I spot three figures sitting on the stairs. They stand and run towards us. "Your late!" Natsu yells shoving his finger in my face.

I glare at him and hit his finger away. Natsu is dressed as a dragon with horns and wings. His shirt has a scaled design and he is wearing baggy pants, along with his scarf. Gajeel is dressed as a pirate (matching with Levy) and Gray is a...nudist? 

"Gray your clothes." I point out. He looks down embarrassed and Juvia blushes. He runs back into the house and come out dressed as a werewolf. He has no shirt and his pants are ripped, he has wolf ears on his head. 

"Everyone ready to go?" Levy asks. We all nod and start walking around. First we stop at Wakaba's house. Next we go to Macao's house and then Mr. Clive's. We walk around collecting candy and laughing. 

xoxo

About an hour later Natsu suggests an idea. Crazy right?! He says, "We should go crash Laxus's party!" "I'm in!" Gray and Gajeel shout in unison. "It sounds fun!" I add and Juvia nods. Levy and Erza stare at us. "Fine whatever." 

We start walking toward Laxus's house. When we arrive Natsu kicks open the door and I facepalm. He starts yelling and then starts a brawl between the boys. Erza joins the brawl and me, Levy, and Juvia head over to the snack bar. 

I spot Mira and Lisanna. Lisanna is dressed as a tiger and Mira is dressed as a demon. I wave and sit down next them. "I love your costume!" "Thanks!" We chat for a while until I hear a crash. I look up and see Natsu coming towards me with a bowl full of candy.

"ERZA! GRAY! RUN!" He yells and then grabs my hand dragging me out of the house. Laxus's chases behind us. Once far enough away he drops me and Erza and Gray stop running. "Ouch!...Jeez Natsu what the heck did you do?"

He grins at me and Erza looks like she's going to kill him. "Why did we have to leave!" She shouts. He pulls out the bowl full to the brim with candy. "I stole this!" Erza smacks him in the head. "You dummy!!" 

Natu rubs his head, "Lets go to the hideout and hang out!" "Dude its dark right now we might have to go home soon." Gray says. I pull Erza's wrist and check her watch. Its 7:30. I bite my lip, I don't want to ruin the fun but my curfew is coming up. "Lets go!" I say and Erza gives me a shocked look. 

xoxo

We arrive at the tree house and climb up the ladder. Once inside we all dump our candy. Gray and Natsu had a contest to see who got more, Natsu won. We all traded candy that we liked and didn't like. After we finished Erza played a movie on her phone.

'Tonight was really fun' I think as I doze off.

-

-

Sorry for the long chapter but I think this one came out really good. If you don't know, a hitaikakushi is a white piece of triangular cloth worn around the head by yurei in Japanese folklore. If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!