𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

"Natsu! What the heck are you doing here!" I yell opening my door. He grins at me, "I was bored and Erza and Gray are in trouble so.." I glare at him, "I'm in trouble to!" He continues to grin and enters my room.

Natsu sits on my bed and picks up my book. "Don't touch that!" I snatch the book back from him. "What do you want to do anyway?" I sit down beside him. "Lets go hang out at my house!" I think for a second and then smile, "Is Wendy home?" 

"I mean yea but-" "Okay lets go!!" I slip on my shoes and walk to the balcony. Natsu follows and jumps onto the gate. I jump onto the gate behind him and jump down. We stroll down the street and chat. 

When we arrive in front of Natsu's house Zeref opens the door. "Oh hello Lucy! Come inside!" I smile and thank him. We run up the steps and I knock on Wendy's door. She opens it and smiles, "Lucy!" 

I smile and hug her and then slam the door in Natsu's face. "Ugh! Lucy I wanted to hang out!" I roll my eyes and shout, "I only came to see Wendy!" I hear him groan and go into his room. I turn back towards Wendy.

She's sitting on the floor with her cat Carla in her lap and bows, ribbons, and frilly clothes surrounding her. I sit down beside her a pat Carla's head. "How's school Wendy?" We chat for a while and I help her select a ribbon for Carla. 

xoxo

I wave bye to Wendy and exit her room. Suddenly a flash of pink comes flying at me and I fall onto my butt. "Natsu what the heck?" He stands and grins. "Lets go!" Natsu grabs my hand and drags me down the stairs and out the door.

Once outside he finally stops running. "Natsu...what..the heck?" I try and catch my breath. He ignores me and grabs my hand again. I walk behind him as he leads my down the road by my hand. "Natsu?" 

We arrive at my house and walk around the back where my room is. Natsu finally lets go of my hand and turns to face me. "What's wrong?" He stares at the ground, "I wanted to hangout with you-" He stops when he looks up at me. 

"Nevermind! See you at school!" He runs off waving at me. I wave back and turn towards my gate. I hoist myself onto the flat part of the gate and hop onto my balcony. I slide open my door and collapse on my bed.

"That guy...jeez."

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter! I added that little Nalu moment because I thought it was cute! If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!