𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

xoxoxoxo

xoxoxoxo

Lucy;

Natsu looks up from the phone, "Zeref is stuck at work." I groan, outside the snow continues to pile up. "Can I call my dad?" Natsu nods and hands me the phone. The phone begins to ring and suddenly cuts off. 

My eyes widen, the lights in the house begin to flicker until they shut off. I feel Wendy clutch onto my shirt and I pat her head. "Natsu do you have candles and flash lights?" Erza asks. He doesn't answer.

"We can't see you Flame brain so you have to use your voice." Natsu growls, "Yes." I hear footsteps and feel Wendy tighten her grip. "Everyone grab hands we're going to the basement." Wendy keeps her hold on my shirt and I reach my hand out to the outline of Erza.

Soon we're all in a line walking down the steps to Natsu's basement holding hands. I hear a crash and then my hand is pulled forward. I tumble down the stairs and Wendy lets go of my shirt. "Owww..."

"Whoever is on top of me, MOVE!" Gray yells. I shakily stand and walk a few steps. There's a lot of movement and then a light appears. Natsu is holding a flash light and pointing it at the ground. "Finally..." I mumble.

We walk around the basement until each one of us has a flash light and Erza has her arms full of candles. When we make it back up the steps she lights the candles and places them around the living room. 

"What do we do now?" I shrug, we can't play outside and we can't watch a movie. "I don't know but I'm taking a nap." Natsu jumps onto the couch and lies back. Wendy cuddles up next to me and I wrap a blanket around our shoulders.

A few minutes later all you can hear are soft snores.

xoxo

My eyes flutter open to see the Christmas tree lit up. I rub my eyes but the tree is still lit up. I quickly run over to the light switch and flip it on. Several groans come from the couch area but I ignore them as the lights flicker to life. 

"Power's back!" I cheer. A pillow hits me in the face and I stumble back. "Turn the lights off so we can sleep." A soft smile spreads across my face and I turn the lights off. Outside it's dark and it has finally stopped snowing.

I walk over to where all my friends are sleeping. Erza is on the couch and on the opposite side is Gray. Natsu is spread across the floor snoring very loudly and Wendy is where I left her curled up in a blanket.

"Thanks guys. This was the best Christmas ever." I whisper

xoxo

I sit on my balcony gazing at the sky when a pink head pops up. "Oh crap." The boy immediately drops back down and I hear more voices.

"There's someone up there!" 

"I told you this was a bad idea!" 

I peer over the gate and see three kids. One looks older than me, she has red hair and a very scary glare on her face. The two boys are arguing, one is shirtless and the other is the pink haired one from before.

"Who're you?"

They all look up at me. The pink haired one tries to run away but the redhead grabs his scarf. "I'm Erza, this is Gray and that's Natsu." All the kids wave at me and I smile. "Who're you? I've never seen you around before."

"Yea he's right I  know all the kids in Magnolia and I don't know you." I sigh, "It's probably cause I'm always at home. I rarely go out." The pink haired on, Natsu, looks up at me. "That sucks. You should come to Fairy Tail."

My eyes sparkle, "Really?!" They all nod and my smile starts to waver. "I don't know if daddy would let me." Gray scratches his chin, "How about you ask him and we'll come back tomorrow to see what he says." 

I nod, there's no harm in trying. "By the way what's your name?" Erza asks. "My names Lucy." Natsu jumps up and grins. 

"Well see you at Fairy Tail Luce!"

xoxo

My eyes begin to open and I see three figures standing over me. My eyes widen, one has a marker in their hand. "Please tell me you didn't."

They begin laughing and I sit straight up. The figures, Erza, Gray, and Natsu, all roll over laughing. I roll my eyes and chuckle, "You guys..."

-

-

Sorry for the short chapter! I thought it would be cool to see how all of them met so I spent most of the chapter writing that. If you enjoyed this chapter vote and follow!!