Chapter 20

PROSECCO PEASANTS

Yaz, Jasmine, Kara, Liv

Yaz: LOL

Kara: You really need to consider giving this up Liv for your safety

Yaz: For the safety of the public lmao

Liv: It wasn't as bad as it sounds, honestly

Jasmine: You went to his house, he made you dress in some pink fairy costume while he did weird stuff to your feet

Liv: Ermm it was a foot massage

Jasmine: Then you lost control, kicked him, broke his nose and passed out

Liv: I've never been good with blood

Jasmine: You don't think that's bad??? It doesn't get much worse Liv

Yaz: Did you at least keep the pink thing...you might get something for it on the internet

Liv: Assuming people were in the market for buying used lingerie I'm almost certain they don't want it covered in nose blood.

Yaz: Hairy nose blood

Liv: God I hope when they fix his nose they give his nostrils a good tweez urgh

Jasmine: You two are unreal!

Right. Falling asleep in the public toilets, taking a five hour coach ride down to London only to be stood up, male bodily fluids in my eye and a fractured possibly broken nose. I want to say it's not looking good but thanks to the sale of the none useless items I have been gifted and the odd monetary amount, along with Rains Rent, I am in a much better position than when I started. I believe they call that progress.

Although I decided not to drink much on these sugar dates, I have gotten to know Ibrahim to a point where I feel comfortable around him so I increased the limit just a bit. Enough to potentially leave me with a hangover so in anticipation of this I swapped my shift with not-so-new-girl earlier this week which means today, I am off. When I got up this morning I was glad to find I did not have a heavy aching head and sensitive to light eyes, it was a good feeling. What did not feel good was the injuries I inflicted on poor Ibz last night. I send him a quick apology text, one kiss, nothing too mushy. After all, it was his idea to play with feet knowing full well how much of a tickle spot it is for most people. Maybe that was all part of the allure for him, taking the risk of getting his face kicked in. Weird thing to be into but the man collects foreign stamps for fun, what more can I say?

Earlier this morning I joined Rain for a session of meditation and deep breathing exercises on account of my recent panic attack. I had brushed off the dust and looked through the leaflet Dr Rusha guided me to which listed several medications I couldn't pronounce and talking therapy, both seemed a bit extreme for how I was now feeling so it was back to Google. Rain was more than happy when I walked into the living room, cushion in hand and sat my bony bottom beside her on the floor. She squeezed my shoulders before asking me to budge over a bit, then a little bit more then explained exactly what we were going to do and I have to say, she has a knack for it. I reckon she'd make a much better host than Sun for the next Goddess Circle and I could have a hand in making sure the menu is followed. Unlike some we would not tell members of the circle to expect Spinach and Ricotta Cannelloni and then provide broken breadsticks and homemade humous instead. The meditation and deep breathing exercises (which I would argue are one in the same) were actually very helpful in helping me clear my mind of all the stuff I didn't know was there. Rain asked me if I would be joining her again the next day, I told her I'd check my schedule then went in the shower.