66-70

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 66:

    After Dugumo was stunned for a few seconds, he entered the villa and Uncle Xing approached him and asked him.

    "Sir, Madam don't know where they went, and now they don't know where they are? Is it safe or not?" Although the video says they don't need to worry about it, how unsafe is such a beautiful woman outside?

    Dugu Mohan was indifferent, "Uncle Xing, I don't want to hear this name from your mouth anymore." Cold eyes stared at Uncle Xing in a warning manner.

    Uncle Xing was startled by his emotionless eyes, "But sir..."

    Dugu Mohan stopped and looked at him. Uncle Xing immediately silenced.

    He was used to eating alone. After dinner, he went to the study room upstairs to work. When he was about to go to bed, he found a divorce agreement on the table in the room.

    Dugu Mohan was a little surprised. After carefully reading the agreement, he picked up the pen blankly and was about to sign his name.

    After the stroke of the stroke, Dugu Mohan's head was severely painful, and he had to put down the pen. After putting down the pen, the pain suddenly disappeared, and he stared at the signature column.

    When he picked up the pen and tried to sign again, his head hurt so much that he almost stopped breathing.

    After putting down the pen, he took a few deep breaths, stared at the divorce agreement for a long time, then returned to normal, turned over to bed.

    When almost everyone was anxious to find Ruan Chacha, only Dugu Mohan remained indifferent.

    Last time Ruan Chacha disappeared, he looked for Ruan Chacha for a long time, but there was no news. He only wanted to tell her grandpa that she was okay, but now she told everyone that she is safe and there is no danger, not without reason. Missing is different from what he experienced, so he doesn't need to worry.

    It was just the divorce agreement, and Dugu Mohan was temporarily unable to sign the pen.

    Ruan Chacha knew that they couldn't find her position, and didn't want others to worry about her too much. In order to tell them that she was living well and safely, she didn't want them to bother to find herself.

    I video with them. Ruan Yujin couldn't find her location no matter how much she found.

    More than two months have passed and everyone can contact Ruan Chacha from time to time. Although she can't find her position, she is safe and happy, and they don't worry so much anymore.

    Ruan Chacha hung up the phone and ate the hot pot happily. The life of a person was beautiful. Two months have passed and no one can find his position. This shows that the green tea system is still very complete and reliable!

    Sometimes, I still feel a little lonely, lying on the sofa and having a lot of fun.

    Jiang Yue cried and accused Dugu Mohan, "Why did I raise you such a bastard! If you don't know how to cherish a child like Chacha, you will run her away!"