44

return

When the green tea female partner is the male lead

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 44:

    Qiu Mo looked in the direction Bai Xin was pointing, and there were no waves on the lake. It could be seen that the car had already sunk to the bottom.

    But at this time bubbles suddenly appeared on the lake surface, and Bai Xin saw the growing movement on the lake surface. He pinched his fingers nervously, and did not dare to blink her eyes, for fear that what she was seeing was an illusion.

    Qiu Mo probably knew that someone had survived, and when he jumped down onto the lake and swam to a place with bubbles, Ruan Chacha pulled Dugu Mohan out of the water.

    Ruan Chacha just came out of the water, breathing in fresh air, Dugu Mohan has passed out.

    I opened my eyes as hard as I could and took a look at Dugu Mohan's health, 1%! Fortunately fortunately! Almost almost! She is about to follow Dugu Mohan dog.

    "Qiu Mo?" Ruan Chacha looked at Qiu Mo incomprehensibly, why is he here?

    "Give him to me, you swim up first." Qiu Mo took Dugu Mohan from her hand, and let Ruan Chacha swim ashore first, otherwise he would not worry.

    Ruan Chacha froze for a moment, but did not refuse. She was indeed at her limit and tried her best to swim to the shore.

    Just after swimming ashore, Bai Xin stretched out his hand to pull Ruan Chacha up. Ruan Chacha also discovered Bai Xin. When he first rushed into the lake, he seemed to have seen Bai Xin and heard her shouting, but the situation was urgent, where I can look around and look around.

    Ruan Chacha climbed ashore with all his strength while being pulled by Bai Xin. After getting ashore, she couldn't rest assured to see if Dugu Mohan and Qiu Mo had returned.

    Qiu Mo followed Ruan Chacha on the shore, he pushed Dugu Mohan up first, and then followed up.

    Ruan Chacha has been staring nervously at the "1%" in front of him, for fear that it will suddenly drop.

    As soon as Dugu Mohan was pulled ashore, Ruan Chacha gave him artificial respiration. Seeing Dugu Mohan coughing up water and his heartbeat became more stable, Ruan Chacha breathed a sigh of relief. Relax, she was exhausted and hurt everywhere.

    "Did you call the police?" Ruan Chacha asked them both.

    Bai Xin shook his head dumbfounded, "I... I forgot."

    "Reported." Qiu Mo's handsome face, which has always been sinister, became more gloomy for some reason, and a cold light flashed on Dugu Mohan's lips.

    Ruan Chacha heard Qiu Mo's report, and he was relieved again, and looked at the silver car on the other side.

    "Where is that person?" Ruan Chacha was anxious to see if there was anyone on the silver car, and stood up despite the weakness of her legs. Qiu Mo helped her in time.

    "The man abandoned the car and ran away after hitting the lake in Mohan." Qiu Mo looked at the silver car with a solemn expression.

    Ruan Cha's tea is not good. It is impossible for this to happen in the original text, but now it is true that the male protagonist almost died.